Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Asian foid rips hookup-promoting okcupid ads in NYC subway

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

okcupid-ads-5.jpg

video in article: https://mol.im/a/10029437#v-1969476144994077503

-A New York City subway rider ripped OkCupid ads off the train car in a rant where she called the ads 'propaganda'

-She claimed the ads were 'gross' and not advisable for children to see

-She also ripped down Old Navy's size-inclusive ad and claimed NYC needed a 'fat pass' instead of a vaccine pass

-OkCupid's ads promote all forms of love are used to encourage single New Yorkers to find love as the city reopens and can be found on various subways

All of this is gross, all of this is gross,' the unidentified woman said as she crumbled the ad in her hands. 'For kids to be looking at this, is that okay?' she said.
'This is propaganda, it's affecting the next generation. I don't know why no one sees this, this is disgusting.
'

The ads are a part of the OkCupid's inclusive 'real dating' campaign, promoting single New Yorkers to get back out there as the city reopens. Paired with suggestive photos and an array of sexual identifies, fetishes, and characteristics, the company stated: 'We celebrate you: every single one of you.'

As the unmasked woman moved down the D train car while one of her companions filmed and another helped her rip the posters off, she switched her narrative and told her masked subway riders how the government wants to 'divide and conquer' citizens.

'Divide and conquer, that's what the Chinese want. The government is against us and you don't see it,' she said. 'You guys think you take a vaccine and this is going to go away? It's never going to go away,' the mask-less rider ranted before moving on to Old Navy's size inclusivity ads.

Like the OkCupid ads - which promotes all types of love from introverts to fetishes to the non-monogamists - Old Navy's is starting a 'fashion revolution' by celebrating all shapes and sizes of women.

'This isn't about equality, guys, this is about communism,' she claimed.

She also expressed dismay for New York City's 'vaccine pass,' which allows residents and visitors of the city to show their vaccination cards physically or digitally to gain access to indoor activities, like dining.

Attachments

• 1632890445013.jpeg
    1632890445013.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Inb4 "based noodle!11!!11!!1!!!!1!"

You meet all kinds in NYC.

*has a jbw bf*

"non monogamists" you mean sluts

"non monogamists" you mean sluts
Or maybe they’re muslims practicing polygamy? If they have a problem with that, call them Islamophobic

You meet all kinds in NYC.
You're a New Yorker too?

I encountered this crazy black Christian mother with her young son by her side riding the public bus once, and she was ranting about how everyone would go to hell and suffer punishment for not believing in Jesus every day that I saw her.

You're a New Yorker too?

I encountered this crazy black Christian mother with her young son by her side riding the public bus once, and she was ranting about how everyone would go to hell and suffer punishment for not believing in Jesus every day that I saw her.

I'm not a New Yorker, but I have met crazy evangelists on public transportation. But I know New York has all kinds just because of how diverse it is.

Okcupid has been irrelevant ever since tinder launched, this shit won't save them.

-She also ripped down Old Navy's size-inclusive ad and claimed NYC needed a 'fat pass' instead of a vaccine pass

:feelskek::lul:

I laughed. Based Foid

Did this to get some right wing white Chad's attention 100%.

View attachment 500060
View attachment 500061
View attachment 500062
okcupid-ads-5.jpg

View attachment 500063

-A New York City subway rider ripped OkCupid ads off the train car in a rant where she called the ads 'propaganda'

-OkCupid's ads promote all forms of love are used to encourage single New Yorkers to find love as the city reopens and can be found on various subways

View attachment 500058
All of this is gross, all of this is gross,' the unidentified woman said as she crumbled the ad in her hands. 'For kids to be looking at this, is that okay?' she said.
'This is propaganda, it's affecting the next generation. I don't know why no one sees this, this is disgusting.
'

The ads are a part of the OkCupid's inclusive 'real dating' campaign, promoting single New Yorkers to get back out there as the city reopens. Paired with suggestive photos and an array of sexual identifies, fetishes, and characteristics, the company stated: 'We celebrate you: every single one of you.'

As the unmasked woman moved down the D train car while one of her companions filmed and another helped her rip the posters off, she switched her narrative and told her masked subway riders how the government wants to 'divide and conquer' citizens.

'Divide and conquer, that's what the Chinese want. The government is against us and you don't see it,' she said. 'You guys think you take a vaccine and this is going to go away? It's never going to go away,' the mask-less rider ranted before moving on to Old Navy's size inclusivity ads.

Like the OkCupid ads - which promotes all types of love from introverts to fetishes to the non-monogamists - Old Navy's is starting a 'fashion revolution' by celebrating all shapes and sizes of women.

She also expressed dismay for New York City's 'vaccine pass,' which allows residents and visitors of the city to show their vaccination cards physically or digitally to gain access to indoor activities, like dining.
>Calling foids based

soylets.is

Same energy, must be siblings.

Haha funny GrAYboi xddddd

Ok seriously which hole did all these GrAYcels crawl out from? It's genuinely kind of concerning at this point
broke nigga alert

I would call her a based noodlewhore but there's a 90% chance that she has a white bf.

its based action tbh sure if its a currycel its worth celebrating more but even a noodlewhore get mad at degenrate ads is a good thing

the society is hitting rock bottom
and in any case there is only chadsexuality

Yikes! Stinky femcel
Who hurt you?

View attachment 500060
View attachment 500061
View attachment 500062
okcupid-ads-5.jpg

View attachment 500063

View attachment 500058
'

I'm in 2 minds about this one
1. Based take, dating sites are bullshit and just prove Pareto principle and spreading LGBTQP+ agenda is bullshit propaganda
2. Still a foid and still a noodle

>woman
>based

Pick one.

based based based.

It took a woman to do what an incel couldn't do.

Imagine an ugly man did this

still hwaitu koku onry

Imagine if an ugly short balding white man did this.

ha! imagine trying to fight shlomo in jew york of all places :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: wittu cokku?

She wouldn’t have done any of that if OkCupid just helped her find the white gigachad she wanted

When they get no chad attention they destroy property. Labeling them a terrorist never seems to happen though.

Based, I hate Liberals, she probably has white bf so she is an ally

Pro-interracial (White woman with black/arab men, of course they celebrate everything but the straight white male :society:) & LGBQT propaganda is everywhere nowadays, poor kids (and even adults tbh) getting brainwashed straight from the womb. Soyciety is fucked.

Last edited:
she was jealous

good to know that there are still people who are not completely mentally dead