Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Asian foid rejects me

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★

Why do I bother trying to ascend when I know it's never gonna happen?

This is hard to watch

Are you a masochist or something?

stop doing this to yourself nigga

Try again and make another video

How to get fired tutorial

That's tough, try more because women seem willing to be polite to you
Her mongoloid pheno is cute
These are good compliments
You can directly upload videos via that camera icon:
Screenshot 2024 08 19 at 30648PM

Attachments

• decxd8.mp4
    5.5 MB
Rare to see recordcels

Why do I bother trying to ascend when I know it's never gonna happen?

Let me tell tou why you got rejected by this ugly noodle, BRO

You showed clearly you dont respect women and you are hateful and bitter misogynist. Can i take you on a date sometimes??? Brutally disrespectful, weird, creepy line! Shame on you. Learn to treat others with kindness and dignity you fucking incel and maybe you wont be alone! She sensed your negativity!

I dont have that permission yet maybe it's because im a GrAY
tuff but i like the videos you've been putting out. It's brave and it's self growth, keep them up. Try asking to give your number too, and try new places. What camera are you using? I want to show off my game too

Hey man at least you tried. You have a lot more guts then a lot of people here (including me)

All you're doing is boosting these foids egos. Asking out random cashiers is never gonna work

All you're doing is boosting these foids egos. Asking out random cashiers is never gonna work
Dude is the cashier. The numbers game might seriously work though, and it helps with his poor approach skils

Dude is the cashier. The numbers game might seriously work though, and it helps with his poor approach skils
Jfl didn't even notice. I work in retail as well but I'm too high inhib to ever do this.

Jfl didn't even notice. I work in retail as well but I'm too high inhib to ever do this.
See, very poor but it can be executed easily

See, very poor but it can be executed easily
Yeah I saw that earlier. Kekfuel but maybe with enough attempts it could work. Inb4 some foid reports him to management for "harassment"

Since you're white, this is for the best. You don't want to end up bringing even bigger subhumans to this world.

Good for trying, how many cold approches have you done brocel

This or you can catch them sneaking glances at you. Can't relate
They ain’t sneaking glances at you cuz they like you. I glance at people many times but it don’t mean shit. And speaking from experience People can glance at you cuz they think your weird, glance at you cuz they’re afraid you’ll approach them and they wanna prepare to avoid you, they think you are very gross looking.

Unfortunately there was times i too accidentally glanced at someone for having a very off deformed face too It’s natural instinct. Many times i too fell for that normie delusion pill where i thought a foid liked me cuz of glancing only for me to find out they were creeped out or they had a boyfriend or liked someone else and they thought i was a ugly loser

No, Its worth a shot and will prove the blackpill
No matter how many videos we show those damn normies and etc will never understand There’s no point in getting to them. They’ll always make excuses

Hundreds of foids I asked out and nothing
Give up grAY for fucks sake It’s over my guy Stop giving these beckie’s and stacie’s a ego boost. Just realize we are ugly and that we must suffer being alone forever

do you approach outside work or just work
Both there was this one time I went to the mall just to ask out foids I asked out at least 70 foids and all of them said no

This is funny. Please make more, but try not losing your job.