Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian foid on tinder says she likes Chad even more after he makes a racist joke and shits on her occupation

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
JBW
JBC

Attachments

• 0B18A493-58CB-4FC4-A4D2-1CB6F11F8DF6.jpeg
    0B18A493-58CB-4FC4-A4D2-1CB6F11F8DF6.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 846
"You are a dumb bitch that only exists to receive cum in the face!"

"Oh chad you so funny TeeHee, when we can meet?"

guaranteed if an ugly guy said that he would be scorned, ridiculed, insulted etc

guaranteed if an ugly guy said that he would be scorned, ridiculed, insulted etc
Or if an Indian, Hispanic or Black guy said it she would have probably said some racist shit back

If he was an incel he would feature on IT and the title would be 'I wonder why they can't get girls lol" peak clown world we're living

Noodlewhores gonna noodle.

Not only that, this noodle is going to be taking this out later on some unrelated beta male, and he won't even understand why

i hate when noodlewhores dye there hair

jfl at this pan gook face. if i was chad i would not touch a asian woman in my life

I can only imagine the WHITE POWER that Chad feels.

Imagine the RUSH he must get when he’s able to go to foreign lands and cuck other races of men
Every ethnic here, include me is a HUGE FUCKING CUCK

the modern neo nazi is asian women look at the blonde hair they want to white so bad its disgusting

"He is just a little bit sexually agressive, stoopid inkwell" :soy::soy::soy:

"Its his personality, stupid inkwells!":soy:

jfl at this pan gook face. if i was chad i would not touch a asian woman in my life

I dont like em too but even asian foids would reject a curry like me.

So...
They´re masochists.
What a shocker.
Chad only.