Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Asian foid laughed at me

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I went to a club with a Chinese friend, and not surprisingly we went home alone. On our journey home I notice a 6 ft 3 Muscular Tyrone and look at him. Then I look down behind him and there's a little 5ft 2 Asian girl following behind him. She looks in our direction and giggles, then mutters "I got a better one teehee."

Western asian foids are fucking degenerates and are worse than any other westernized race. Send them all back tbh :feelsokman:

I hate seeing fucking asian foids in the west.

What's this?
C7c

???

Brutal BLACKEDpill

Are you white?

Brutal BLACKEDpill

Are you white?
I'm mix black n white. The Asian foid probably saw me as a black guy inferior to the Tyrone she was with. And also that the Tyrone was taller and stronger than the Asian guy I was with, even though he kinda mogs her with height at least.

Last edited:
but i thought asians didn't like blacks, damn i hate how western noodlewhores get brainwashed by the shit culture

Asianmaxxers on suicide watch.Imagine trying to ascend with asians only to get mogged by 6'3 Tyrone.

I've said before and i will say it again;sexual degeneracy will consume foids of all races and all locations.
We should attack degeneracy instead of running to foids of certain races or areas.

I'm mix black n white. The Asian foid probably saw me as a black guy inferior to the Tyrone she was with. And also that the Tyrone was taller and stronger than the Asian guy I was with, even though he kinda mogs her with height at least.
It's disgusting to be constantly compared to other men. Especially when it's some ungrateful noodlefiend.

the meme of the submissive demure asian waifu is obliterated as soon as they are exposed to our Zio-controlled media. They instantly become even more badly brainwashed than white women. swearing, drinking too much, being loud. ugh.

I'm Afghan and luckily our foids in the west are not as degenerate scum as Asians holes. Holy hell, I feel bad for you asian bros. How much longer can you stand this? It's time you put these couples to sleep when you see them walking on the streets of Minecraft. Punch them behind the ear, usually works.

I'm Afghan and luckily our foids in the west are not as degenerate scum as Asians holes. Holy hell, I feel bad for you asian bros. How much longer can you stand this? It's time you put these couples to sleep when you see them walking on the streets of Minecraft. Punch them behind the ear, usually works.

I've seen Middle Eastern foids here with Chads and Tyrones. Maybe they weren't Afgan but I know for a fact that I saw 2 Iranian girls with Tyrones.

cope COPE C-O-P-E CCCCCCCCOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEEE

Good morning i hate Asian women more than any other kind of thing

Noodlewhores deserve a hot cup of instant ramen in the face, in mincraft for course.

Thanks for suifuel.
Glad I have beer ready

Let she get rupture of her ejaculational hole and die from gangrene

A noodle going with a nigger, that's a new one

There is some sort of law of nature that when an Asian foid speaks English fluently she becomes a super slut

I went to a club with a Chinese friend, and not surprisingly we went home alone. On our journey home I notice a 6 ft 3 Muscular Tyrone and look at him. Then I look down behind him and there's a little 5ft 2 Asian girl following behind him. She looks in our direction and giggles, then mutters "I got a better one teehee."
:feelsgah::blackpill:

but i thought asians didn't like blacks, damn i hate how western noodlewhores get brainwashed by the shit culture
they are. native noodles are some of the most racist ppl youll ever meet tbh

ER mode activated

They only don’t like blacks while they are still in their shit countries. If they’re in the west they get brainwashed and basically think they are white girls soo

okay thank you brat
What’s wrong with pp? He sucks cocks or something?

A noodle going with a nigger, that's a new one
Not in the west. If they’re a western noodle they think that they’re a white girl.

They only don’t like blacks while they are still in their shit countries. If they’re in the west they get brainwashed and basically think they are white girls soo

What’s wrong with pp? He sucks cocks or something?

Not in the west. If they’re a western noodle they think that they’re a white girl.
he is weebcuck and bully me

I wonder if the cunt will still feel that way after she receives bad news at the AIDS clinic?

Its not a cope to point out but just the plain and simple truth that the majority of niggers in the US are AIDS infected due to their not giving a fuck whether they contract any STD's or not when they start muh dikking everything that moves.

Also its not a cope to point out that even if she avoids that, if she stays with the groid for more than a one night stand, eventually she'll most likely get knocked up at which point the groid will leave her and she'll experience one of the greatest joys of being a mud shark which of course as we all know is single motherhood.