Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian foid is the worst

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Every time I see cum skin do travelling vlog to Asian countries, every Asian foid treat this guy like they treat their god. I have seen enough video every where all noodlewhore attracted to other male races.

This is even worse in SEA especially indonesia, all they think 24/7 in their head only other male races. They can't be attracted to average SEA males. If they are muslim they attracted to chaddam, if they are kpop Fangirl they are attracted to chang, if they are gothic/rock-'n'-roll girl they attracted to western pretty boy.

They only settle for local males because stability and betabux, also if you're girl and not married you get shamed by society so they forced to marry local males. Also good thing here if you're lost your virginity before marriage, you get slut shaming.

The worst thing is she married to you but all in their head fantasizing good looking other male races. Not love for average males JFL.

This is probably the worst blackpill for any SEA males, because even she's yours but her mind and soul is Chad only. You only get starfish sex and fake love.

i'm 5ft 2 recessed chin bloated round face with acne but i'm white can i still ascend in SEA?

i'm 5ft 2 recessed chin bloated round face with acne but i'm white can i still ascend in SEA?
It never began, they expect white people tall. Better buy sex doll than trying ascend in SEA buddy boyo

because Indonesia is full of dark manlets,their average height is about 161cm

maybe I can also ascend in sea

Is it easy to find a non muslim girl in indonesia?

if they are gothic/rock-'n'-roll girl they attracted to western pretty boy.
wow this type of foids exist in Indonesia, do you have photo of them? just interesting

are you indonesian, I am a chink,will indonesian girl marry non muslims
There are many non muslim foid here bro
wow this type of foids exist in Indonesia, do you have photo of them? just interesting

FB IMG 1624117485235

I know her because she go to the same high school with me and 6 years older than me.

Last edited:
This is probably the worst blackpill for any SEA males, because even she's yours but her mind and soul is Chad only. You only get starfish sex and fake love.
Each one of em

Asian foids are overrated

no jfl. Don't fall for the JBW bullshit. Undoubtedly whites have serious leverage in Asian countries, but this belief that you can "JUST BE" any particular colour to ascend is the most anti-blackpill bullshit ever fabricated by seething shitskins on this website
High IQ. Seamaxxing as a white sub4 is just betabuxxing on roids. You can't escape your subhumanity. Incel TV unironically thinks that whitecels can easily ascend in Korea jfl

Last edited:
If you take for example myself, a 5'7, balded, framecel with a sub5 inch dick. There is NOTHING I can offer an asian foid that asian men don't already have. JBW is basically a distortion of "Just mog the locals"

If you can mog the locals, you will likely ascend. If you can't mog the locals, you will be just as much of an incel over there as you would be in your home country. It's as simple as that.
You also have to mog other tourists, in order to get laid. The competition in tourist hotspots such as Tokyo is insane and even if you mog the locals, other tourist will mog you to oblivion and you will face the same problems like in your own country. Btw, dick size is irrelevant because holes don't want to see your cock (or your face) anyway.