Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ASIAN FEMALE IT MOD IDENTIES AS "FEMCEL", SAYS SHE ONLY LIKES CHADS!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-

Here we have "DianaVic" an IT mod, complaining about how she "can't get any guy to like me"
G71RlOuFoyc9LM2B7dWY oTCJhjyskq0n7dLN6OfZkM
Then she posts on SHW about how she likes "masculine guys" (CHAD) and "dislikes Asian guys in a date setting" making exception for Chang

I can't understand how the female brain works. Can't they see the problem with this?

And then she has the AUDACITY to complain about incels on IT. SHE IS LITERALLY CAUSING INCELDOM

A 4/10 GOOK FOID ONLY CHASES CHAD, THEN COMPLAINS ABOUT HOW SHE IS A FEMCEL, WHILE BEING A RACIST TO HER OWN RACE!!!!

thanks @curryZoomercoomer and @King_of_morons

I invite her to my basement

Didn’t she also take pics of her feet and shit for money? Ironic she constantly says “IM A MINOR CREEPY PEDO”
the fucking whore
profileIcon_o2f4puair3751.jpg

she asked out an aisan guy* i.e chang or larp most likely

Female = Walking living meme
:feelsclown::feelsclown:

the bitch is 4ft9, she genetic trash.
TBH, I feel bad for the sucker that fucks her (will prob end up being a white dude). 1000's of years thrown out the window.

the bitch is 4ft9, she genetic trash.
If she does end up having a son, he would be posting here or roped. Same goes to her looksmatch and heightmatch.

IT is literally memeing itself. I don't think any sane person takes that sub seriously.

Wow women being shitty hypocrites, what a surprise.

4c543e9f239ca918b1c5642382e6d085

View attachment 281296
Here we have "DianaVic" an IT mod, complaining about how she "can't get any guy to like me"
View attachment 281295
Then she posts on SHW about how she likes "masculine guys" (CHAD) and "dislikes Asian guys in a date setting" making exception for Chang

I can't understand how the female brain works. Can't they see the problem with this?

And then she has the AUDACITY to complain about incels on IT. SHE IS LITERALLY CAUSING INCELDOM

A 4/10 GOOK FOID ONLY CHASES CHAD, THEN COMPLAINS ABOUT HOW SHE IS A FEMCEL, WHILE BEING A RACIST TO HER OWN RACE!!!!

thanks @curryZoomercoomer and @King_of_morons

Champagne taste, beer money. Dumb cunt lololol

Her attitude towards Asian men is troubling. I already pointed out on another thread that if a hiring manager had said, "I don't hate black people, I just don't want them in a work scenario. I like intelligent employees and very few black people tick that box," he or she would be fired instantly. She seems comfortable with perpetuating racial stereotypes -- that's a major ethical flag for someone who wants to pursue a medical career. Though she's 17, so she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

She's not an IT mod. Don't know where that came from.

Well, sucks to be 4'9. Her male offspring would be mercilessly bullied, let's face it.

Last edited:
Her attitude towards Asian men is troubling. I already

Well, sucks to be 4'9. Her male offspring would be mercilessly bullied.

she is IT mod, the new r/inceltear (without an s). JFL at being 4'9" roastlet and making fun of ricecels for being short. SHE is the reason for their shortness. Hapa cycle continues

Her attitude towards Asian men is troubling. I already

Well, sucks to be 4'9. Her male offspring would be mercilessly bullied.
She is IT mod

its most likely a tranny

she is IT mod, the new r/inceltear (without an s). JFL at being 4'9" roastlet and making fun of ricecels for being short. SHE is the reason for their shortness. Hapa cycle continues
She is IT mod

Oh, I didn't see her on the list of IT mods.

And I clicked on "post" before I finished typing my whole post like an idiot, JFL

Even weebs... as if they had a shot.

They should put a foid pic in the dictionary next to the words
hypocrite, liar, narcissistic, hole, and race traitors.

I'm not saying that I hate asian guys, it's just that I want all of them dead.

IT mod :feelskek:
asian woman who only date Caucasian looking guys
this like redpill101
cant believe this is not intentional

Proof yet again that "femcels" are just trolls and people trying to bait us. They only "exist" to mock us. In her case she is clearly just trying to rile people up. Even if they were being serious (usually they aren't) it just goes to show that caring about female "loneliness" is always cucked. All versions of it are "I can't get or associate with who I want" which does not include you.

Like I said in my other post:

She once argued on her other deleted account (I'm pretty sure it's hers DianaV or something like that I forgot but the username is similar enough I'll assume they're the same person) in response to ITcels saying "Indian guys get laid all the time look at India" that it was only due to antifeminism, patriarchy, arranged marriages, etc and otherwise they wouldn't be getting laid at all and most would be incel.

Not surprising. I would've thought that would've been a "blackpilled post" that warranted a ban, but of course it's only if you approach it from a sympathetic perspective.

She's a clear attention whore trying to get under people's skin. There's quite a few like that. I would just ignore her. She's clearly just trying to bait people.

TBH, I feel bad for the sucker that fucks her (will prob end up being a white dude). 1000's of years thrown out the window.
Pure, unfiltered lifefuel

I'm not saying that I hate asian guys, it's just that I want all of them dead.

And ricefemcels like her may get their wish if Curryland and Chinkland go to war.

stopped reading at the Yale LARP

4ft9? Remove or otherwise disable her ovaries immediately, the future of the human race depends on it

she really 4'9" damn her son gonna be on this forum in 20 years

She should listen to her own advice if she wants to find a guy:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol, I hope she never finds a Chad. Let her rot just like us, eventually she will lower her standards. It's demand and offer law

17 and a virgin? Boo hoo, let me play you the smallest violin in the world.
Fuck you bitch. I hope you stay one.

Alright, this post makes me want to appreciate my second amendment rights for some reason. :feelsseriously:
17 and a virgin? Boo hoo, let me play you the smallest violin in the world.
Fuck you bitch. I hope you stay one.
Based asf.
Her future manlet hapa son will postmaxx here 20 years later like @Zettacel kek :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Anyone posting on IT have no self awareness

she asked out an aisan guy* i.e chang or larp most likely
I read it as Chad rejected her to smash a rice faggot instead jfl.

She also said somewhere her sister is married to a Tyrone. As usual, noodlewhores will date anone but ricecels.