Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian feeeemayle doesn't get hit on at bars*...wants to know true-rating

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
*Obvs she means by white Chads. But LOL at her anyways.

Ugly men approach her in droves but she considers that "sexual harassment".

Ugly men approach her in droves but she considers that "sexual harassment".

Actually makes me wonder how many guys soft-approach her ...BUT...it doesn't even register because it doesn't fit her height/FACE criteria? Betcha lots of her male "friends" are actually in this position.

Actually makes me wonder how many guys soft-approach her ...BUT...it doesn't even register because it doesn't fit her height/FACE criteria? Betcha lots of her male "friends" are actually in this position.

There's no such thing as a male friend. It's just an inferior male trying any pathetic tactic he can to nail a woman who's not interested. Beta chimps do the same when they attempt to lure the females away from the alphas to mate with them.

are u actually kent

Saw that my last day on reddit yesterday, was debating about making a post about it.

My deductions another westernized fat (loose sweater makes it obvious) Chad chaser with unrealistic standards.

Would prefer to be rejected by a skinny, demure fob girl than waste time with this. Same result either way.

are u actually kent

tenor.gif

Yeah,doesnt get hit on by CHAD.Im sure she has a score of orbiters who are legit in love with her.