Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian fathers should disown their daughters if they date a white man

StonePath

StonePath

Greycel
Asian fathers should disown their daughters by cutting ties forever which includes any form of communication, financial assistance and emotional support, if they date white men.

But they would rather let their daughters fuck white men while blessing them with financial support and "love" rather than letting a hardworking ricecel have his well deserved gf.

@AsiaCel @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun

Last edited:
Not getting married as a rice men would be the best. SAY NO TO BETABUXXISM!

any parent should disown their race traiting offspring, no matter the gender

TRD!
(Total round-eye death)

TRD!
(Total round-eye death)
No I'm just not interested in seeing noodlewhore getting fucked by mayos in Asia.

I don't want anyone to die.

theres a reason why noodlewhores are called whores. they're the only race where the majority of them would gladly betray their own kind for the colonizers. how can you still call them women when they just stand in the finish line choosing the winners?

theres a reason why noodlewhores are called whores. they're the only race where the majority of them would gladly betray their own kind for the colonizers. how can you still call them women when they just stand in the finish line choosing the winners?
What am I supposed to go for then? Sheboons?

The "hits pipe" copypasta is doubly brutal if you add "Asian" and "White" to the words "daughter" and "man."
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having an Asian daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another White man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl — reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the White men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

As an Asian man who has an Asian daughter, you are literally dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise an Asian girl for another White man to enjoy. It is the ultimate and final cuck. Think about it logically.

Dating a white man is genetic upgrade

This is what will end up happening instead.
D46AEA87 866E 4E5B 8A7E 253AE5159F33

They should cut off funding for their daughter's ivy league or UC education

send their ass to community college instead (for shame!)

don't you already have bushido?

Asian fathers should disown their daughters by cutting ties forever which includes any form of communication, financial assistance and emotional support, if they date white men.

But they would rather let their daughters fuck white men while blessing them with financial support and "love" rather than letting a hardworking ricecel have his well deserved gf.

@AsiaCel @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun
Same for tacocels, let Juan have his fair shot at Big assed foid.

Not getting married as a rice men would be the best. SAY NO TO BETABUXXISM!
But about carrying on the Rice race ? Will the warriors of the East just sit down and self delete ?

But about carrying on the Rice race ? Will the warriors of the East just sit down and self delete ?
Let's Changs and Ricestacies do their own work, i'm not for that shit :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back