Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL asian cuck makes vid about incels

"I'm what incels would call a Chang"

I saw that last week.
He didn't even read this but the other site

Incles!net

"I'm what incels would call a Chang"
He’s not even close to being a Chang. One of my best friends (he’s a dentist and a drug dealer... not even lying) is an actual Chang. He cheats on his girlfriend, who is the Asian equivalent of a Stacy, with attractive white women. The guy in the video is nowhere near Chang potential.

Its the same shit i hear every time personality toxic sexism women hater blah blah blah. Not even once have i seen one of these npc's adress the studies in the blackpill and try to debunk them. But i guess critical thought is too much to ask from these soy fucks

Mogs me, ngl.

i have literally never heard of this forum.any animosity between us and them?

Hes going for the "lel fuck inkwels...am i rite girls?....so um can we go on a date?" approach

More transparent than water

Watched the first 20 secs and turned it off. I thought we were past the point where making fun of the pop culture definition of incels wasn't funny anymore?

If you are reading this, as an asian brother to another, stop making such vids, I know it's tough for you as an asian in the west to fit in, you want to look cool and well adjusted with your white friends so you resort to making such content, I know you try very hard in real life too, you try to be funny, fit and all but deep down inside you know you'll never be like them. There is still time to retreat while you can. I wish you good luck.

Hes going for the "lel fuck inkwels...am i rite girls?....so um can we go on a date?" approach

More transparent than water
Yes that is the impression I got too, thanks for describing it. He's pandering to the white sjw community to the extent that it feels too tryhard and cringey.

Nothing is sadder than an incel who doesn't know he is an incel.

Cliffs: Sad

i dont know why these cucks thinks incels are the nice guys JFL
he insists incels are nice guys but he looks the slimmer asian version of this guy

I already know what his sex life like just by looking at his face.
i hate to give this cuck views for his cuck youtube channel