Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW ASIAN car crash compilation megathread

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★
I'm going to be uploading all Chinese/Asian car crashes I find, on this thread, continuing from part 7.

Enjoy saars

@Zettabhai loves the anime girls at the start of the video !

Last edited:
@Friezacel
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDown
@AsiaCel
@anandkonda
@SupremeSaint
@supersoldier
@lifesucksandyoudie
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Fat Link
@Fatass3000
@KillNiggers

bro i don't like asians that much but you kinda are slighly obssesed

Bookmarked

But whoever made that intro should jump from a bridge

I try to avoid cars if i can, especially when you clearly see a driver as aself-confident moron who drives like an asshole and you're the passenger.

shit intro but still fun

@Zettabhai loves the characters at the start of the video !
@shii410 @kikecel @Pixycel and @Audley Porter also had a big big crush on Ferris and Astolfo

Last edited:
bro i don't like asians that much but you kinda are slighly obssesed
Nah, I think it's the opposite. Most white people act like they're the "model minority", hopefully, these videos will change that. Also it's entertainment, because, most of these crashes could have easily been avoided.

Lol at the 0:44 crash, I thought no Asian would die in that one, but somehow one got launched out of the car.

Nah, I think it's the opposite. Most white people act like they're the "model minority", hopefully, these videos will change that. Also it's entertainment, because, most of these crashes could have easily been avoided.
I know that asians are worshiped now due to kpop and animu ( myself don't like that much noodles ) and know what they would think of me ( white slav guy ) due to reading r/aznidentity or r/philippines still as long they leave in peace i will leave them too

Total faggot death
t. DBZfag

zHYfo5r.gif

Why do you have faggots at the start of the video?

I try to avoid cars if i can, especially when you clearly see a driver as aself-confident moron who drives like an asshole and you're the passenger.
When you say Asian, you mean central Asians right?

A big mistake I see Asian drivers in the video make is when there is danger hit the brakes, slow down. But Asians think they are in some Playstation racing game and actually speed up and try to go around.

A big mistake I see Asian drivers in the video make is when there is danger hit the brakes, slow down. But Asians think they are in some Playstation racing game and actually speed up and try to go around.
Exactly lmao! They're so retarded

East asian drivers seem to have lower peripheral vision and freeze often.

Each race seems to have a different style of crashes... due to their different capabilities.

Any, there's retarded drivers amongst all races and nations.

Central Asian drivers are retarded so yeah.
Wasn't the guy who crashed the bus in Moscow a tajik?

East asian drivers seem to have lower peripheral vision and freeze often.

Each race seems to have a different style of crashes... due to their different capabilities.
Most of these Crashes were easily, preventable. That is if the car wasn't driven by a bat Eater.

Yes. And he got passport on ease. Most public transport drivers and taxi drivers in large cities are immigrants.

View: https://t.me/vchkogpu/48060?single

Tbh, I don't think you can blame him for that. I have heard, they start work at 5:00 am and then finish at 12:00 am
He was probably, just tired. Also tajiks have the least amount of East Asian DNA, some might have chinky eyes, but I don't think that crash was because, he was Asian.

He was probably, just tired. Also tajiks have the least amount of East Asian DNA, some might have chinky eyes, but I don't think that crash was because, he was Asian
They use drugs a lot, could be a reason. And it doesn't matter if they're Asian or not, how they act is 40iq religious fanatic.

Yes. And he got passport on ease. Most public transport drivers and taxi drivers in large cities are immigrants.

View: https://t.me/vchkogpu/48060?single

But it sucks that they get citizenship that easily. I thought, it was extremely hard to get citizenship in Russia. I remember, watching some Serbian Anchor on Russian telivision complaining to Putin(he was right there) that it had been 5 years that, since, she gave her documents and that she was still not a citizen. I assumed it was very hard to get a Russian passport based on that.

They use drugs a lot, could be a reason. And it doesn't matter if they're Asian or not, how they act is 40iq religious fanatic.
Where are the drugs smuggled in from? I heard it's from Afghanistan, they get smuggled in through, central Asia it seems.

Where are the drugs smuggled in from? I heard it's from Afghanistan, theybget smuggled in through, central Asia it seems.
Hashish or weed is like a cup of coffee in the morning for them.

I thought, it was extremely hard to get citizenship in Russia. I remember, watching some Serbian Anchor on Russian telivision complaining to Putin(he was right there) that it had been 5 years that, since, she gave her documents and that she was still not a citizen. I assumed it was very hard to get a Russian passport based on that
It's easier for ethnics from central Asia or Armenia/Azerbaijan to get a passport than Europeans. There's plenty of russian people from Kazakhstan, Baltic states who want to get citizenship but denied. Ethnic diasporas probably play a role, they get passports way easier.

It's easier for ethnics from central Asia or Armenia/Azerbaijan to get a passport than Europeans. There's plenty of russian people from Kazakhstan, Baltic states who want to get citizenship but denied. Ethnic diasporas probably play a role, they get passports way easier.
"PUTIN is the defender of Christianity and the White race!"-MAGA cucksersvatives

Also I don't think Armenians are considered ethnic @DarkStarDown. Also, I have never heard of them causing any trouble either. I don't know what the Russian goverment is so eager about bringing in Central Asians, even, a lot of Syrians who were taken in temporarily, during the civil war were sent back.

Also I don't think Armenians are considered ethnic

gruz2.jpg
average Hachik

newpresident.jpg
x_5071ca1b.jpg

Such more white passing aren't that common

661a91d56d26ff899d7153a885876feb61019223d0ca5627309560.jpg

They cause slightly less problems but they're still very similar at their behaviour to Azerbaijani and other Caucasus region folks

"PUTIN is the defender of Christianity and the White race!"-MAGA cucksersvatives

Also I don't think Armenians are considered ethnic @DarkStarDown. Also, I have never heard of them causing any trouble either. I don't know what the Russian goverment is so eager about bringing in Central Asians, even, a lot of Syrians who were taken in temporarily, during the civil war were sent back.
Around 700,000 immigrants got passports just in 2022.

For example Kransodar region is like Armenia now.

@shii410 @kikecel @Pixycel and @Audley Porter also had a big big crush on Ferris and Astolfo
I’m not gay. If it makes my pp feel weird then it’s a woman
IMG 0189

>inb4 the autistic Jannies think I’m being serious

More carnage than a World War One documenary.

bro?????????????????
He did this so that his boy cruxgammata will no longer feel alone while in time out, how sweet of him.

Last edited:
Couldn't find any compilations. So I'll just keep posting these until I find another compilation.

Part 9

@Friezacel
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDown
@SupremeSaint
@supersoldier
@lifesucksandyoudie
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@KillNiggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Fatass3000
@Fat Link
@Despicablecel

@Friezacel
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDown
@SupremeSaint
@supersoldier
@lifesucksandyoudie
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@KillNiggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Fatass3000
@Fat Link
@Despicablecel
i mean i dont really have friends irl but i have someone who tags me in chink car crashes all the time on an incel forum . at least i have that.

I wonder if the rate at which spatially challenged mongoloids crash their vehicles is so high it plays a role in explaining why you see so many Asian car manufacturers like Toyota taking so long to recognize their cars have unsafe defects and recall their vehicles.
Maybe Asians wreck their cars so frequently any rise in accidents brought on by the factory defective cars could just be attributed to the naturally impaired driving skills of mongoloids.

Crashing cars is based

Part 10