Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian boys do NOT enter, orangutan GROPES and KISSES asian foid.

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
WHILE 5'5 CHING CHONGS JERK THEIR shriveled 4 INCH BONEPRESSED JOKES IN THEIR MOMS BASEMENT PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS OR WHATEVER

A FUCKING ORANGUTAN HAS MORE GAME THEN ALL OF YOU ON THIS SHITTY FORUM COMBINED AND DOUBLED

ENJOY

Was expecting to see a jiggaboo in the video

You are part of this shitty forum also and game means shit for ugly guys.

More sexual experience than me in that short clip

He has more action in this one clip than I have in years. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

This is what happens when you are truecel mentally ill NEET who never had any friends (except from the scars the soyciety has left on my body and mind):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
This sucks bad. You didn't deserve to be born like this. None of us did.:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

WHILE 5'5 CHING CHONGS JERK THEIR shriveled 4 INCH BONEPRESSED JOKES IN THEIR MOMS BASEMENT PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS OR WHATEVER

A FUCKING ORANGUTAN HAS MORE GAME THEN ALL OF YOU ON THIS SHITTY FORUM COMBINED AND DOUBLED

ENJOY

View attachment 622635
Where the niggers descended from:smonk:

cli%C3%A7monkey-cli%C3%A7.gif

Last edited:
I've seen this vid before and she's ugly ngl

ENJOY

View attachment 622635
Funny but come on, man, we know the case is largely a false equivalence since it is an animal, not a man; if a man with similar stats to the animal did the same actions, most likely he would have gotten a harassment charges or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back