Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian and Indian girls are race-traitor, white-worshipping sluts

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidslutsclub/comments/7v6nvg/white_fucking_guys/

As a ricecel, this devastates me to no end.

I[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] am actually offended that my parents immigrated to the West for “better education opportunities.” I will never forgive them for this. Gorgeous Mainland Chinese girls fuck guys like me every day, and I’ve been denied such a life. [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]White guys also mog Chinese guys IN CHINA. [/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Asian and Indian girls reject males of their own race, despite being part of the most ugly races on this planet.[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Top comments: [/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]im asian too and i pretty much only fuck white dudes lol i feel u girl!! [/font]
[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am an Indian and white guys get right swipes from me each time! I normally carry condoms with me, but it ends up bareback![/font]
[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]AS IF YOU DIDN'T NEED ANOTHER REASON TO COMMIT SUICIDE: https://www.reddit.com/r/raceplay[/font][/font]

RE: Asian and Indian girls admit white guys are superior

This is lifefuel for me.

White is supreme

I fucking hate these white worshiping sluts, your parents ruined you

I can’t even imagine how much rage you have waking up everyday

theultimate341 said:
I fucking hate these white worshiping sluts, your parents ruined you

I can’t even imagine how much rage you have waking up everyday

It's truly a nightmare... I can't see any way out.

I really feel for you guys, I wish that females like this would go on a vacation to their home country where they would be raped by men of their own race.

I love indian girls, man. Always did. Love that smooth brown skin, the extra dark colored nipples. And you’re all just so beautiful. Hell I wound up marrying one.

FUARRRK ...

giphy.gif

race mixing is bad for everyone

chudur-budur said:
I love indian girls, man. Always did. Love that smooth brown skin, the extra dark colored nipples. And you’re all just so beautiful. Hell I wound up marrying one.
FUARRRK ...
giphy.gif
Reading that is suicide fuel

It's not their fault for not feeling attraction towards subhumans

Allowing curry girls into the west is suicide for curry men

Attachments

• F7D16D29-FEA2-40A1-BA00-8D29ED263483.jpeg
    F7D16D29-FEA2-40A1-BA00-8D29ED263483.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 116
The heart wants what it wants

Stop coping

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hey SSC, I’m so happy I stumbled across this sub because it looks like the perfect place for me to connect with like minded sluts :) with that in mind...a bit about me:[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I’m 21 and from London. as far as my parents and everyone knows I’m a good Muslim girl who doesn’t drink, doesn’t talk to boys and keeps myself modest and pure so I can be a committed wife to my future husband. But beneath the surface I’m a dirty slut who’s slept with more than 100 guys. I wonder what my dad would think if he knew his perfect princess isn’t actually having a sleepover at a friends house, but instead getting gangbanged by guys she met on tinder?[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]One of the biggest turn ons is knowing I’m going against everything I’m supposed to be. My first time was when I was 15 on a school trip to France with this cute boy at the school we visited, and since then my addiction for cock only grew stronger.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]That’s another thing, I only fuck white guys and black guys because of how taboo it is, and because of how much bigger they are downstairs ;). I’ve only been caught once, by a guy I know from university. He was in the same group as me, and thought I was this pious girl wearing her hijab etc. A few weeks later he saw me all tarted up, wearing a mini skirt and no headscarf at a club...I can’t get exposed so I told him if he could keep my secret i’d blow his mind. He ended up blowing multiple loads in each of my holes that night.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Because I was living with my parents before uni i only slept with 9 guys in that time, and I had to be really careful not to get caught. But once I moved into halls in first year, I was free to let my inner slut go wild. In freshers week alone, I fucked 12 guys.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I did a search but I didn’t see any other sluts like me, so if there are any other Muslim sluts on here I’d love to hear from you and swap stories :) I’m trying to scratch my itch as much as I can now while I’m young- because I know eventually I’ll have to marry some small dick Asian boy (probably a nice doctor or lawyer or something - cringe) and pretend to be his pure Muslim bride. Haha I doubt I’ll be able to keep up in that role for long, I suspect I’ll be riding a nice thick white cock before my first anniversary![/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If anyone wants to know more I’m happy to share, since I can’t talk about any of this irl (if word got around I’d be an outcast, and if my parents found out then I’d be so fucked - and not in a good way)[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I’m trying to scratch my itch as much as I can now while I’m young- because I know eventually I’ll have to marry some small dick Asian boy (probably a nice doctor or lawyer or something - cringe) and pretend to be his pure Muslim bride. Haha I doubt I’ll be able to keep up in that role for long, I suspect I’ll be riding a nice thick white cock before my first anniversary![/font]

WTF this was on the raceplay sub...god i hope this is fucking fake...seriously makes me want to rope