Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian American men are 20x more likely to kill themselves than average and are the only demographic for which suicide is the #1 LEADING CAUSE of death

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
257d 16h 50m
Is Animecel2D @Animecel2D on the chopping block??

:feelsStudy: :feelsStudy: :feelsStudy:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 5h 54m
Dregster666 said:
Is Animecel2D @Animecel2D on the chopping block??

:feelsStudy: :feelsStudy: :feelsStudy:
I’m half rice and not in america so it’s only about 5x more likely for me to rope

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
257d 16h 50m
Animecel2D said:
I’m half rice and not in america so it’s only about 5x more likely for me to rope
Very interesting differences :feelsstudy:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 5h 54m
Dregster666 said:

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
1d 12h 57m
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 8h 40m
This is what bluepilled childhood, forced education and wageslaving and no pssy does to a man. Brutal, this information saddens me.

IdioticAsperger

IdioticAsperger

Unloved No hate No anger
7d 12h 38m
It's so sad. Those who are still alive and stuck in endless despair have my support.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
181d 17h 51m
metabuxx said:
NumberOfTabsOpenedmogs me to the next multiverse
I had tabs from january until yesterday. I estimate over a thousand in total

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
23d 5h 31m
I’m mixed but have got a suifuel story. I remember when I was part of this anime club playing badminton against my white friend. I was losing and sweaty and the Asian foid was shouting support for my friend. I was just standing there contemplating life

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 8h 8m
Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
5d 2h 23m
shii410 said:

View attachment 510734

As you can see here, Asian American men kill themselves at a MASSIVELY disproportionate rate. To put this in to perspective, Asian men in the US are about 12x more likely to die from suicide than from heart disease, and 4.5x more likely to die from suicide than homicide. No other demographic in the country has suicide as the #1 leading cause of death. It’s only Asian men.

For the average American, suicide is the 10th most common cause of death. The average suicide rate across all demographics is 1.7, compared to 35.1 for the average Asian man between the ages of 19-24. This means that Asian American men are over 20 times more likely to kill themselves than the average person.

Combination of inceldom + cultural, societal and academic pressures makes ricecels in America THE MOST SUICIDAL TRUECELS in the entire country by far.
Russian male suicides: Hold my beer

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
87d 12h 56m
asian men must be roping immediately after seeing an AMWF couple

S

Startheon

Veteran
★★★
22d 21h 44m
This really isn't surprising seeing how more than 50% of rice whores marry outside their race. You would need to a super stoic to overcome that type of life

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 10h 46m
mentalcel

mentalcel

Incels with hate
★★★★
5d 4h 38m
I wonder if there is any single research that looks into male suicides and sexlessness. It should be obvious for any researcher that sex is a strong thing that would link to suicides in lack of.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
watcher said:
Having low SMV + Being high IQ enough to notice it = constant suicide fuel

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
29d 21h 30m
Really sad. The west is degenerate but for them society sees them as either able to meet their obligations or be absolutely worthless with no option in between.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
26d 6h 3m
wereqryan said:
Damn! :worryfeels::worryfeels: Inceldom and forced wageslavery really destroys ricecels. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
They also never get ascension in jobs, everything for white Chad.

They expect you to be a childless sexless low status tax paying wagecuck for life, what a fucking joke of life tbh.

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
I hate being a sub-eight white male. I tried gym-maxxing but I stopped after I saw twinkier guys than me with hot gfs.

shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
327d 23h 7m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 25m
UKhapacel said:
I’m mixed but have got a suifuel story. I remember when I was part of this anime club playing badminton against my white friend. I was losing and sweaty and the Asian foid was shouting support for my friend. I was just standing there contemplating life
Beyond brutal, noodlewhores are proof women are evil.
Btw, long time no see bro.

Kuuro

Kuuro

Veteran
★★★★
17d 2h 10m
shii410 said:
Asian American men kill themselves at a MASSIVELY disproportionate rate
good...good

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

It never began bitches
★★★★
19d 16h 25m
Brutal, that's the proof that if someone has truly seen hell in this world, it must have been a ricecel.

Deleted member 38362

Deleted member 38362

Self-banned
-
1d 16h 11m
The stats are only of ages 15-24, not of all ages. So how is this thread not misleading if it only focuses on young asian men and not the entire population?

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
24d 1h 0m
AlphaOmega said:
The stats are only of ages 15-24, not of all ages. So how is this thread not misleading if it only focuses on young asian men and not the entire population?
I agree it's kind of misleading but it's brutal nonetheless. Imagine having suffered so much and having so little hope you end your life in your "prime". Much worse than ending it at like 40-50 after having lived life.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Mødecel.
★★★★★
189d 21h 39m
Mecoja said:
This is what bluepilled childhood, forced education and wageslaving and no pssy does to a man. Brutal, this information saddens me.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

footsketball jersey wearer
★★
74d 22h 47m
damn i got lithuanian and asian. it's like i was born to kill myself

Nails

Nails

Greycel
24m
shii410 said:

View attachment 510734

As you can see here, Asian American men kill themselves at a MASSIVELY disproportionate rate. To put this in to perspective, Asian men in the US are about 12x more likely to die from suicide than from heart disease, and 4.5x more likely to die from suicide than homicide. No other demographic in the country has suicide as the #1 leading cause of death. It’s only Asian men.

For the average American, suicide is the 10th most common cause of death. The average suicide rate across all demographics is 1.7, compared to 35.1 for the average Asian man between the ages of 19-24. This means that Asian American men are over 20 times more likely to kill themselves than the average person.

Combination of inceldom + cultural, societal and academic pressures makes ricecels in America THE MOST SUICIDAL TRUECELS in the entire country by far.
Rip

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★
51d 14h 40m
Go ER on jesuits

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
Restart80 said:
Ricecels are high IQ and hardworking, so it's even more brutal being treated like shit.

W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
54d 22h 49m
Good fuck gooks they created covid

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
:society:
Restart80 said:
Ricecels are high IQ and hardworking, so it's even more brutal being treated like shit.

A

and_i_am_unfuckable

Greycel
4h 26m
But when asian men lash out they are the best att doing that. We asians bottle up rage for a long time then release it . Think the mongol empire or the empire of japan those were all ricecel uprisings.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
257d 16h 50m
Kpop copers on suicide watch :society:

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
257d 16h 50m
Broly said:
not as much as ricecels:society:
About the same

Tenshi is an exposed korean larping as a sudaca

starcrapoo @starcrapoo discovered that tenshi is a coping ricecel with YT channel that pushes hard for kpop :feelstastyman:

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 19h 2m
Dregster666 said:
About the same
i see:feelsstudy:
Dregster666 said:

starcrapoo @starcrapoo discovered that tenshi is a coping ricecel with YT channel that pushes hard for kpop :feelstastyman:
ded srs?:dafuckfeels:

honestly that would explain his obsession with kpop then:feelswhat:

bad news for you buddy boyo but no qt white jbs for you:feelsclown:

it'd be like a black guy larping as white always posting about rap:feelskek:

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
257d 16h 50m
Broly said:
i see:feelsstudy:

ded srs?:dafuckfeels:

honestly that would explain his obsession with kpop then:feelswhat:
He would probably rope if his invested hope in kpop fell to pieces :feelsbadman: in his mind, he has to believe that it is valid and that there's still hope for him :feelsugh:
Broly said:
bad news for you buddy boyo but no qt white jbs for you:feelsclown:
White JBs are chads only, doesnt matter what race or skin color you have, if you are a 8+/10 male, JBs will grovel for you
Broly said:
it'd be like a black guy larping as white always posting about rap:feelskek:
Tbh :bigbrain:

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
72d 23h 39m
Dregster666 said:
About the same

Korean American*. He denies it but I'll but my life on it that I found that delusional motherfucker larping as a brazilian mulatto, who just happens to have absolute perfect written english on this forum, and on his BasedandLMS youtube channel, happens to speak perfect American english in a gay faggoty ass typical low T rice voice.

Swear to fuckin god.

He has made 2 multiple greycel alt accounts on this forum as far as I know, both shilling for the same delusional kpop bullshit when I've personally overheard one white couple talking about how gay Kpop stars look (last 2 months ago at the workplace lobby where I work during break) and it was mostly the white foid saying it and just the white simp going along. Rofl. White liberals in a nutshell. Mind you, this is the gay capitol of the world and a white foid talking outloud about how gay kpop stars look. Absolutely swear to god and I'm just sharing it with you guys now as it was so outrageously blackpilled yet so hypocritical straight from the young blonde career foid's mouth. Perfectly ok to shit on Asian, Indian, and Iranian american men out loud (not FOBS, straight up countrymen of those white foids). The only couples you see are X female, and white male. White men are the only ones dating kid you fuckin not. At least in San Francisco. But I'm sure every major city in the Anglosphere.

I'm automatically suspicious of any American whitecel on this forum (unless its a rural, flyover, or southern 18 - 23 year old stormfront turd like BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer). Euro whitecels I can absolutely believe. But every american whitecel, especially if he is a youngcel, is auto suspicion, as they have some time to eventually ascend. Wheras for most average or below average men of color, its an absolute death sentence. The foids simply view you as undesirable and subhuman. But they absolutely get away with it, and in those rare moments when its pointed out, simply say that its a preference.

Clown world no doubt.

Tenshi @Tenshi, why do you have your comments and likes section disabled still while challenging IncelTV and FaceandLMS lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSprfurMqOQ
Y
and_i_am_unfuckable said:
But when asian men lash out they are the best att doing that. We asians bottle up rage for a long time then release it . Think the mongol empire or the empire of japan those were all ricecel uprisings.
You may be a greycel, but I totally agree. Mongolians are an extremely masculine and warlike race. The Japanese, the same, but the difference with the Japanese is that they are extremely reserved and restrained. The smartest of all Asians. A reformed and improved version of Chinese civilization if you will. Same with how the romans were a greatly improved version of earlier greek civilization.

The smartest races are the ones who collectively put up with crap to fool and underhand the bully race. As far as blacks, its laughable lol.

Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
257d 16h 50m
starcrapoo said:
Korean American*. He denies it but I'll but my life on it that I found that delusional motherfucker larping as a brazilian mulatto, who just happens to have absolute perfect written english on this forum, and on his BasedandLMS youtube channel, happens to speak perfect American english in a gay faggoty ass typical low T rice voice.

Swear to fuckin god.

He has made 2 multiple greycel alt accounts on this forum as far as I know, both shilling for the same delusional kpop bullshit when I've personally overheard one white couple talking about how gay Kpop stars look (last 2 months ago at the workplace lobby where I work during break) and it was mostly the white foid saying it and just the white simp going along. Rofl. White liberals in a nutshell. Mind you, this is the gay capitol of the world and a white foid talking outloud about how gay kpop stars look. Absolutely swear to god and I'm just sharing it with you guys now as it was so outrageously blackpilled yet so hypocritical straight from the young blonde career foid's mouth. Perfectly ok to shit on Asian, Indian, and Iranian american men out loud (not FOBS, straight up countrymen of those white foids). The only couples you see are X female, and white male. White men are the only ones dating kid you fuckin not. At least in San Francisco. But I'm sure every major city in the Anglosphere.

I'm automatically suspicious of any American whitecel on this forum (unless its a rural, flyover, or southern 18 - 23 year old stormfront turd like BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer). Euro whitecels I can absolutely believe. But every american whitecel, especially if he is a youngcel, is auto suspicion, as they have some time to eventually ascend. Wheras for most average or below average men of color, its an absolute death sentence. The foids simply view you as undesirable and subhuman. But they absolutely get away with it, and in those rare moments when its pointed out, simply say that its a preference.

Clown world no doubt.

Tenshi @Tenshi, why do you have your comments and likes section disabled still while challenging IncelTV and FaceandLMS lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSprfurMqOQ
Y

You may be a greycel, but I totally agree. Mongolians are an extremely masculine and warlike race. The Japanese, the same, but the difference with the Japanese is that they are extremely reserved and restrained. The smartest of all Asians. A reformed and improved version of Chinese civilization if you will. Same with how the romans were a greatly improved version of earlier greek civilization.

Broly @Broly Look at this airtight evidence :ping: and how tenshi is an exposed shill who emotionally defends kpop despite there being overwhelming evidence that 90% of american/euro foids laugh at kpop :ahegao:
starcrapoo said:
The smartest races are the ones who collectively put up with crap to fool and underhand the bully race. As far as blacks, its laughable lol.

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 19h 2m
Dregster666 said:
Broly @Broly Look at this airtight evidence :ping: and how tenshi is an exposed shill who emotionally defends kpop despite there being overwhelming evidence that 90% of american/euro foids laugh at kpop :ahegao:
Tenshi @Tenshi keep coping dude. White women will always prefer white men over any other race of men on average, just like any other race of women. He says shit like how much girls obsess over kpop but I haven’t seen a single one so far this school year, girls are talkative and if one said it, I’d notice.

lol at this guy man. Hopefully he sees the truth and realizes it’s over for most ricecels. Legit every East Asian I see is a studymaxxed try hard, they’re not getting any pussy. I’ve heard girls talk about Timothy Chalamet or however you spell his name but never a kpop star.

Dregster666 said:

me and you to Tenshi @Tenshi

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8