Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ashley Butler and Johnny Klebitz (GTA IV and GTA V)

For a while, I was really considering option A at the end of GTA V.

Cockstar did the lost so dirty. Their games have been shit since IV

Cockstar did the lost so dirty. Their games have been shit since IV

Exactly. They made Johnny, a really memorable character and protagonist from gta4 look like a complete puss whose death happened in a petty small cutscene. He's one of the best characters from gta4 and this is how they made him look in gta5, getting stomped to death by some meth-head nobody like a cuck.

"let's kill off legendary old protagonists and make them look like a bunch of pussy nobodies just to make our new protagonist muh Trevor look tougher"

Jesus Christ I hate gta5.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ High iq
watER bro gta5 is dogshit

I liked Johnny K a lot, as much as i like gta IV. When gta V came out, my normie brother made fun of me and rubbed it in my face cause Johnny got so brutally obliterated by this degenerate Trevor :feelswhat: i haven't even seen the cinematic yet at that point but fucker couldn't refrain himself.

Remember Tommy vercetti bringing his gf to love fist band, what a cuck

Antiwhite narrative. A motorbike guy represent the few white gettos a white man can have. And trevor doesnt even look like a hill bill or "white trash" he is not even blonde, its like a selfinsert jew guy killing the white biker dude. Btw gta4 dlc's suck ass both of them, I was very disapointing playing both of them.