Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Asher Worries He's an incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-

JFL at how desperate the media is to incorporate topics they know nothing about to try and cater to the ignorance of the public. ABC can go fuck themselves. Cucked and shitty network.

Who watches TV anymore. All normies do is mock incels because it 'justifies' their instinctual hatred/disgust for ugly people

Normie "humor". I can't believe normies actually find this shit funny.

I was cringing so hard watching this.

Ohhhhhhhh no. It's in scripted TV now.

JFL at how desperate the media is to incorporate topics they know nothing about to try and cater to the ignorance of the public. ABC can go fuck themselves. Cucked and shitty network.

Not one second.

Whenever media tries to tackle inceldom it's always cringy bullshit.

Except JOKER. That was based.

Wow. Inceldom really is becoming mainstream. Cringe tbh. Normans ruin everything.

He's a filthy inkwell. Get him.

Ohhhhhhhh no. It's in scripted TV now.
This fuckery shouldn't even exist period. I always hated how the media demonizes everything that isn't considered "normal".

He literally fucked the black bitch in the show. How is he an incel in any way? Kil me. Kill me. Kill me.

That's horrible to watch. It's blatantly clear that they are not trying to be entertaining, but rather to push behavioral patterns.

Or they think they are being smart by just mentioning an edgy subject. Or something.

It's terrible either case.

He literally fucked the black bitch in the show. How is he an incel in any way? Kil me. Kill me. Kill me.
The concept of involuntary celibacy is this hard to understand to them.

A nig foid doesnt count TBH if he is a whitecel.

It's not a joke it's true. But landwhale niggresses still SMV mogg a 5/10 white male :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
> "whitecel"
> Genuine sex with a foid
Pick one. I do agree however that disgusting landwhales definitely won't do.

> "whitecel"
> Genuine sex with a foid
Pick one. I do agree however that disgusting landwhales definitely won't do.
I just don't find niggresses as sexual beings call me a volcel but I couldn't fuck them even if I wanted to cause they SMV mogg me. Also foids don't see at least 80% of men as sexual beings.

I might be an Incel too. Am I in trouble?

God, who the fuck wrote this script? Nobody talks like this, hence why the lines come off as so awkward.

Can anyone explain to me how this cringe normie shit isn't banned? It make ISIS beaheading videos look family friendly.

I wonder how many takes they have to do until the actors stop literally cringing at the low IQ baby food lines they have to deliver. Not only is normie TV blatant ZioCuck propaganda, but they spoonfeed the audience morals and dogma like 80's children's PSA ads.

Are incels men who treat women with respect so they can have a chance at getting laid?
Lol.

I REALLY want to see if IT actually thinks this man is a toxic incel unfuckable nice guy, because he DID have the thoughts.

I REALLY want to see if IT actually thinks this man is a toxic incel unfuckable nice guy, because he DID have the thoughts.
You know they will. They are fucking dumbasses.

You know they will. They are fucking dumbasses.

FUCK MAN, now I wish I could re-write this post, get this shit onto IT, force them to get their take on it. It just seems they would obviously feel as though Asher, FEELS ENTITLED. That alone = incel.

FUCK MAN, now I wish I could re-write this post, get this shit onto IT, force them to get their take on it. It just seems they would obviously feel as though Asher, FEELS ENTITLED. That alone = incel.
I agree however there is no need in seeking the obvious outcome. I hate them and their low IQ attention disgusts me.

Really? These niggas still pushing the "nice guy" trope.