Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ashen One

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Only, in truth... The Lords will abandon their thrones. (the west losing the dive right of kings (becoming illegitimate by abandoning men to their fate)
and the Unkindled will rise (virgins)
.Nameless, accursed undead, (incels)
unfit even to be cinder. (life)
And so it is.
That ash seeketh embers. (ascension)

MGTOW

“Oh, dear, another dogged contender. Welcome, Unkindled One, purloiner of Cinders. Mind you, the mantle of Lord interests me none. The fire linking curse, the legacy of lords, let it all fade into nothing. You’ve done quite enough, now have your rest.”

FatCel

He ate so many that he bloated like a drowned pig, then softened into sludge, so they stuck him in the Cathedral of the Deep. And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might".

Manlet

Knowest thou of our purpose? Five thrones will take five Lords, as kindling for the linking of the Fire. The fast fading Flame must be linked to preserve this world. A re-enactment of the first linking of the fire. So it is, I became a Lord of Cinder. I may be but small, but I will die a colossus

Onionsboy @Ritalincel

"Thought you could outwit an onion?"

No Hope/SuiCel

"We Unkindled are worthless. Can't even die right. Gives me Conniptions."

Incels.is

Bearer of the curse, seek misery. For misery will lead you to greater, stronger souls. You will never meet the King with a soul so frail and pallid.

Message to all incels

The sign you bear (inceldom) will drain your very souls… And without souls, you will turn Hollow. Stay strong, do not lose hope. Even when you have precious little time.

Yellow Pill

This ring is the symbol of the King. Use it to gain passage, through the King's Gate… …and venture to the far east… Bearer of the curse, if you are to be the next monarch, Then, one day, you will walk those grounds

Too high IQ for me.

Tfw you’re too low IQ to understand any of this

Nioh is better
/blasphemy

Happy1

Nioh 2 -> Sekirou

I'll give you that.