Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Asgard Fatcel banned

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Over for fatcels. Site is owned by feds. They probably got pissed they couldn't do anything about his fedposting because he's not American so they banned him

Im inclined to believe he is a volcel, if he is fat. Should lose some weight, and then see what happens. Same goes to all the fatties here.

Im inclined to believe he is a volcel, if he is fat. Should lose some weight, and then see what happens. Same goes to all the fatties here.
He's low IQ ethnic living in a third world shithole about to go homeless.

Oh, I didn't know that about him. Thought he was white. What was he banned for?

Oh, I didn't know that about him. Thought he was white. What was he banned for?
I don't know. There's no context provided. Mods are banning a lot of users recently without explanation. Probably just mods going on power trips or Master yielding to the demands of feds.

Wasn't he Spanish or something? Spain isn't exactly a third world shithole.

RIP Jewish jihadist. I miss him; he was edgy and we would discuss jihad information (not that I support anything related to this topic) like nasheeds.

Wasn't he Spanish or something? Spain isn't exactly a third world shithole.
There's no benefits for low IQ low functioning autists who can't get jobs so I assumed it was a shithole. His accent made him sound like he was from the middle east.

RIP Jewish jihadist. I miss him; he was edgy and we would discuss jihad information (not that I support anything related to this topic) like nasheeds.
Hopefully it's just a temporary ban. I'd be sad to see him go long term.

vs

I don't know. There's no context provided. Mods are banning a lot of users recently without explanation. Probably just mods going on power trips or Master yielding to the demands of feds.
He requested his ban, nigger. JFL