Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

asffadsf

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
RE: Its Over I Fapped

how do you bust a nut then feel like shit

Wait half an hour.

my record is 22 days, i will do nofap for 90 days

gg

torujo said:
my record is 22 days, i will do nofap for 90 days

Why torture yourself like that?

Now women will sense tat you fap and they will be repulsed by you. If you had disclipine you would be a pussy magnet.

big said:
how do you bust a nut then feel like shit

srsly. It's probably the only time I feel ok. There's that moment of clarity where you realize that females aren't worth the effort.

incelman said:
Now women will sense tat you fap and they will be repulsed by you. If you had disclipine you would be a pussy magnet.

Women sense that you fapped but not that Chad's gonna beat the shit out of them.

NoFap is bullshit anyway.

Well, that depends on what you're doing no fap for. I've fapped 1 or more times a day since I was 11 and doing so raised the hell out of my prolactin levels and caused a hormonal imbalance. I'm going no fap for 6 weeks to see if the effects of what I've done will be reversed.

Fapping is simply cope. It reminds you that you'll never actually experience a real orgasm from sex with a female.

people who say that nofap is bullshit must literally have no soul

everything changes for me when i nofap, and that's the bad part. it's literally impossible to maintain any sort of streak when your energy level is akin to someone who took a little too much fucking meth, i literally couldn't sleep, i was an absolute monster in the gym, i didn't give a fuck about anything, inhibition got really low, as opposed to my naturally super high inhibition (can't look people in the eyes, walk with my head down, feel extremely self conscious 24/7)

my willpower is just way too weak to do it for any extended period of time, although yeah, it doesn't get you any girls.

whogivesafucc said:

everything changes for me when i nofap, and that's the bad part. it's literally impossible to maintain any sort of streak when your energy level is akin to someone who took a little too much fucking meth, i literally couldn't sleep, i was an absolute monster in the gym, i didn't give a fuck about anything, inhibition got really low, as opposed to my naturally super high inhibition (can't look people in the eyes, walk with my head down, feel extremely self conscious 24/7)

my willpower is just way too weak to do it for any extended period of time, although yeah, it doesn't get you any girls.

It is different for everyone. Only effect nofap had on me was that it increased the frequency of super weird sex dreams.

whogivesafucc said:

Placebo

whogivesafucc said:

same here. I get super aggressive too. I'm talking ER levels, lol
Nofap is dangerous for some people man.

NoFap is super cope but I had the best days of my life when I didnt fap for 2 weeks+ tbh. That's been like 3 times

fukmylyf said:
whogivesafucc said:
same here. I get super aggressive too. I'm talking ER levels, lol
Nofap is dangerous for some people man.

ye that shit is literally the worst, that's another reason why i stopped. i have resting murder face, and a extremely deep voice. i couldn't even talk with people normally

Did u fell for the nofap meme?

Enigmatic93 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Placebo

A lot of things are placebo BS in sub5 crowds but I swear on my life that nofap is really different.

When I had my first positive experience with nofap, I was determined in my mind to prove that it didn't work, so that I could get back to jerking off in peace. Seeing my ADHD and libido disappear completely after a few weeks was completely unexpected. It was like being hit in the stomach.

Of course nofap won't make you more attractive to women, that is clearly placebo on the other hand.

R.I.P. No Nut November

whogivesafucc said:

i agree with this guy

body needs food, time to replenish what you keep shooting out, thats why i get super tired after fapping and have foggy thinking, moody like a female and anxiety ridden

seeing images of naked women in heat plays tricks on our bodies, body gets excited and wants to hump an image, video which aren't really there :(

kkt6 said:
Women sense that you fapped but not that Chad's gonna beat the shit out of them.

They also sense misogyny

nofap is cope, the only benefit of nofap is that after say more than 5 days your sex drive and confidence ( yes legit confidence) will be through the roof ( 2x what it is now) and you feel horny af and want to fuck anything and at that moment.

Apparently your testosterone peaks at 7 days so there really is no point doing it after 7 days anyway.