Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Asexual ricecel = stereotype?

It doesn't even have to do with being Asian per se tbh. If you give a mayocel typical rice traits (short, neotenous face, puny frame) he will be treated the same. Asians just embody basically everything women find unattractive.

It doesn't even have to do with being Asian per se tbh. If you give a mayocel typical rice traits (short, neotenous face, puny frame) he will be treated the same. Asians just embody basically everything women find unattractive.
It's over for me
Tv 20

Ngl if i had to watch this video to ascend and stop being incel then you can be sure i would keep using the forum for the rest of my life

A lot of Asian dudes realize that its over so we don't even bother. That is why there is the stereotype of us being asexual.

I see non-Asian dudes hit on foids like crazy being pretty persistent. While Asian dudes don't even seem to bother. The difference is that non-Asian dudes most likely have had varying degrees of luck in the past whereas most Asian dudes kind of get the obvious sense that foids sexually discriminate against us based on race.

And its not that I never tried, but the rejections I got a couple years back and before that were pretty brutal. I mean, the foids weren't even shy or hesitant in their rejection and at times, downright aggressive and hostile. I have a feeling if it was a black dude making a move on them, that they would at least try to be nice about it. Either through fear of being labeled racist or literally getting the shit beat out of them.

Last edited:
Didn’t watch bc it’s a thumbnail from that stupid normie bullshit tv show which name I forgot