Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ascension is fake

KillingJoke

KillingJoke

PillKing
-
There is no such thing as true ascension, you'll never be even able to become a normie. Because that requires being NT and after coming here and taking these blackpills you can never be NT. We've all had fucked up lives in school, and maybe at home, there was probably a lot of bullying. By this point we are beyond saving and never properly relate to normies. Anyone who ascends will never truly be normal, https://incels.is/threads/holy-fuck...erally-contemplating-suicide-right-now.41534/. Look at that post that's what normal people had fuck chad even being normal would be nice. But none truecel will ever become truly happy, it's all just a cope at this point. Ascension is just a fucking cope, I know even if I was offered a chance to change things. To live a normie I wouldn't want it because I've accepted I am beyond saving.

I'm NT. What prevents an incel from becoming a true normie, besides looks of course, is not having had the necessary experiences and rites of passage.

I'm NT. What prevents an incel from becoming a true normie, besides looks of course, is not having had the necessary experiences and rites of passage.
I feel as though the lack of those experiences changes who we are to the extent where normal relationships are a fantasy at best. Let an incel ascend but as blackpilled as they are they will never trust. I don't think life is meant to be lived so jaded and hurt so we've lost already.

I feel as though the lack of those experiences changes who we are to the extent where normal relationships are a fantasy at best. Let an incel ascend but as blackpilled as they are they will never trust. I don't think life is meant to be lived so jaded and hurt so we've lost already.
Very well put. Once you're jaded it's over, but at the same time it's better to be blackpilled and jaded if you're really truecel-tier ugly.

I'm just trying to fix my face. I've done some good work on it and have some more to go. If I can succeed I believe i can ascend. But no I will never be normal. I could possibly have some slight happiness though.