Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 'Ascension' doesn't count if it's with an ethnic girl

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★
It is not really ascension if the girl is ethnic unless she is tall, thin, and pretty which is very rare for ethnics. Of course, it still is ascension if you are also ethnic but if you cannot get someone of your own race, you're an incel. I still wouldn't want any of those guys here because they still lifemog the fuck out of me but they should have no feeling of superiority. They are still subhuman enough to be rejected by their own race. They are just coping with their short, often chubby, brown girls and their ER children.

This is volcel cope

It's only ascension if it's a 6' blond blue eyed aryan gigastacy.

The terms "Ascend" & "Ascension" Make me cringe. It's femoid worship & simping. There's a reason why I always use them in quotation marks.

This is volcel cope
1723828373251u

Brainrot endlevel

Blast miggers with civil war cannons

Some crackers on here would divorce a girl they ascended with if she went to the beach, and came back home slightly less white.

Your volcel race-faggotry is so obnoxiously annoying...

The terms "Ascend" & "Ascension" Make me cringe. It's femoid worship & simping. There's a reason why I always use them in quotation marks.

Get the fuck outta here, Ascension is ascension it doesn't matter who ya do it with.

im white or noodle stacy only but i might also consider one of these premed/software engineer pajeetas

Some crackers on here would divorce a girl they ascended with if she went to the beach, and came back home slightly less white.

Your volcel race-faggotry is so obnoxiously annoying...
I actually like tan girls.
Actress paz vega gala screening 600w 97157936
Pexels photo 8285746

yeah you're still incel if you fuck an ethnic foid tbh. (not that i've done that)

True tbh. I want to also say something else right now but I won't because I will be called a fakecel or a volcel rather...

Agreed, green eyed slim white stacy or bust (I am brown)

Sex with any white woman is considered ascension the rest are just beasts and boons

major cope, ascension is still ascension, even if you ascend with a mayowhore, nigger, paki, chink, spic or pajeeta.