Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ascension does NOT exist. Rope now or suffer later.

Sodoku

Sodoku

Self-banned
-
Even if you manage to "ascend", will you truly pass down those genes to your son waiting to be an incel?

Intelligence, personality, friendships, relationships, sex life, wealth, income, happiness. How are they all related?

Your genes code them. Incels are cursed from birth, and there is none but one escape: death.

Look forward to nothing but death. Your genes will haunt you every day you continue to breathe. Those looks you get down the street are with you forever.

Ascension is cope.

I'll just continue to cope

What if you just want sex and not to have a son.

Even if you manage to "ascend", will you truly pass down those genes to your son waiting to be an incel?

Intelligence, personality, friendships, relationships, sex life, wealth, income, happiness. How are they all related?

Your genes code them. Incels are cursed from birth, and there is none but one escape: death.

Look forward to nothing but death. Your genes will haunt you every day you continue to breathe. Those looks you get down the street are with you forever.

Ascension is cope.
Cope
I don´t want children.
Cope

I will happily have my genetic line RICED.

Lol @ wanting to have kids. It's the most retarded life choice (if it even is a choice for most guys).

There's always genetic recombination man. Look at Jeremy Meeks parents

Same bro.

Imagine raising a kid in this fucked up world. Nah that’s cruel.
if it´s a boy you know his life will be nothing but misery and pain because things will get even worse in the future.

If it´s a girl you are basically raising chads fleshlight.

There is no scenario in which you win unless you decide not to have children.

I hate children even more than adults btw. They have no filter and you are basically a slave to them if you decide to have them.

Ascension is cope.
I bet this forum IQ moggs the average normie. My ugliness is due to shit jaw growth which is largely environmental.

Cope. I just want to get laid

if it´s a boy you know his life will be nothing but misery and pain because things will get even worse in the future.

If it´s a girl you are basically raising chads fleshlight.

There is no scenario in which you win unless you decide not to have children.

I hate children even more than adults btw. They have no filter and you are basically a slave to them if you decide to have them.
yup you’re either a cuck or torturing your boy children it’s over for childcels

Lol @ wanting to have kids. It's the most retarded life choice (if it even is a choice for most guys).
> r/childfree
Lamborghini Centenario LP 770 4 Jonny Lieberman drive 04

My cousin is a Chadlite but his parents are short uggos.
He got all of the attractive features that his parents have but not the defects (hunter eyes from father, masculine jawline from mother, ect.)
Also there is such a thing as genetic recombination.

COPE. It's natural to continue your bloodline. You're only saying this because you cannot and don't have a choice.
I know a guy who's in his late 40s, doesn't have kids and got two of his girlfriends to have abortions. Some people just can't stand kids and don't give a shit about their bloodline.

Your ethnic genes will take over. Kids in Japan will bully your son until he commits seppuku

They love hafu kids.

Besides I already have mongoloid genes from my spic ancestry.

Ascension is cope.
lol no cuz if you were able to ascend you weren't the truest to truecel to being with.

With gene editing technologies like CRISPR and considering the attitude asians hold regarding it, I think it would be very likely to have a designer baby in 10-15 years, maybe it would fairly limited even then, however, I hope it would be enough to sort my the most disgusting incel genes.

Personally, I find the option of taking a yellowpill like @Zesto quite interesting, but I would consider less prime asian places, take Taiwan for example.

Imaging that while the West is obsessed with ethics and other SJW bullshit, in 20 years asian gene-maxxed literally UBERMENSCH GIGA-CHANGS would be relesed to conquer the West

https://www.popsci.com/china-crispr-immunotherapy-fda
https://qz.com/1185488/chinese-scientists-used-crispr-gene-editing-on-86-human-patients/
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-unhampered-by-rules-races-ahead-in-gene-editing-trials-1516562360

Last edited:
They love hafu kids.

Besides I already have mongoloid genes from my spic ancestry.

COPEEEEE. Who the fuck lied to you? They despise hafu kids. They actually get bullied.

COPEEEEE. Who the fuck lied to you? They despise hafu kids. They actually get bullied.

They appear in movies and advertisements, they love them.

I want my hafu kids to have the life I never had, wearing school uniforms etc..

"accent ion" is only for fakecels
thats when they say "maybe i'm not incel and they arent
i cant accend no mater what
over for midgetcels

I want kids but I don't want to pass my subhuman genes on to them.

Lucky genetic recombination or genetic engineering would be their only hope.

Take the blackpill or die

If I ascended, I still wouldn't have kids unless I was wildly successful and had something to pass on to them. Birth control is a thing, not everyone has kids.

Of course that there are ways to escape depending of which motives makes you incel. I myself have plans to escape.

And about your "son" genes - Just dont reproduce if you have shit genetics. Easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back