Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ascending with shrinks

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
I just read a random thread about the idea that foid shrinks could have sex with their patients to make them feel better and that makes a lot of sense, I've even got a friend who told me he had sex with one in the middle of the session tho, but idk if that's just larping. I know they can have their license taken if they do this kinda shit but their field has a lot of sex involved since it plays large role on human psychology. I had a female shrink a while back and she used to keep asking me these sexual questions and I even feel like she would be okay if I asked to bang her but I'm afraid I wouldn't be here today if I did it but rather rotting on a jailcel. But that really keeps me thinking of the possibilities

Emotionally safe and available women you have a personal and intimate connection to sleeping with you would beat out anything these scam artists do right now in terms of increasing life quality by miles and miles. Had a similar idea for a piece of erotic fiction in the past as well.

Emotionally safe and available women you have a personal and intimate connection to sleeping with you would beat out anything these scam artists do right now in terms of increasing life quality by miles and miles. Had a similar idea for a piece of erotic fiction in the past as well.
Ikr, fuck, my foid shrink was hot asf, she was young and had a soft motherly voice, she was ten years apart from me (Im 20 shes 31 know this thru cyberstalking) yet she looked young she was white like a piece of paper with dark hair and wide hips, she lacked tits tho but those hips could claim all the attention for themselves, and she listened to me quietly without any judgement, all motherly, she knew I was a cel and we talked a lot about sex and she knew what I liked and didn't like, I really felt a close connection to her, like a mother-son by the understanding and protective part but at the same time even deeper than that cuz she knew everything about me and we laughed together about some things at times, we got so intimate I really felt it would be okay if I just asked to hit, one day I even slipped and almost told her I liked her but ended just telling her I felt she was like a mom to me, I did also cyberstalked her a lot and jerked off dozens of times to her pics but she didn't know, the way she made me feel was that it was completely okay for us to bang in that room by how much calm she sounded when talking about sex, but I guess that's their job idk I guess thats what makes them make money but it would be much more effective and less pointless if patients could sex right away

Last edited:
This is why you should only speak to male therapists

many such cases brocel, I've done the same :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Can't be helped tho, she ended making her account priv cause I slipped and made she get notified, she prolly knew it was me btw

It's called a prostitute. There is a certain segment of prostitutes who are rebranding as sex therapists and such. They're just prostitutes who want to tap into a more square demographic.
I've even got a friend who told me he had sex with one in the middle of the session tho, but idk if that's just larping.
Larp.

This is why you should only speak to male therapists
True, but how could they help anyways for our case, like we're not at fault for being what we are so how could they fix that

it would be nice to go to a female shrink, cum on her face, leave, and have my INSURANCE foot the bill

It's called a prostitute. There is a certain segment of prostitutes who are rebranding as sex therapists and such. They're just prostitutes who want to tap into a more square demographic.

Larp.
I WANT MY INSURANCE TO FOOT THE BILL

Check this 10 min video out, brutal. This is most likely who your shrink is
TLDR: Shallow vapid whore aspiring to be a psychologist with college education is too stupid to realize she's getting played by a neet and reveals just how "Empathetic" she really is.

Foids only think about chad :feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/fJFCLUEoKeM?t=317

JFL at 5:07 when the toilet wanna ghost the dude because he said he was 5'3 :feelskek:

Larp.
That's real food for thought, if you spend enough time with a hooker and end up talking about ur problems with them how is she any different than a shrink :feelsjuice:

TLDR: Shallow vapid whore aspiring to be a psychologist with college education is too stupid to realize she's getting played by a neet and reveals just how "Empathetic" she really is.

Damn

That's real food for thought, if you spend enough time with a hooker and end up talking about ur problems with them how is she any different than a shrink :feelsjuice:
She is much less likely to try to put your on jew pills that will permanently damage your brain :feelskek:

Imma keep it real with you bra all I've seen here is water to me already

She literally said she'd laugh if he was actually that height. Also she reveals how chads have sorority harems when she mentions her and 4 other friends being ass blasted by chads
Being 5'3 make foids nervous :feelspuke:

Tinder is real life sadly, since most of the younger generations use this crap.

exactly my point. shrinks aren't any more empathetic or special than these vapid whores, they are the vapid whores. Chad clients only, like you even saw in the video when he asked her what she would do if a a balding Indian janitor complained about his sex life and loneliness(She gave the bluepill response of there's someone for everyone) and then quickly changed her tone when the client in question is a chad she met on tinder

I’ve been in counseling a long time.
I have had numerous female therapists.

None of them ever expressed an interest in fucking me.

A therapist would just come right out and ask if you wanted sex therapy.

If she doesn’t ask……..she is not interested.

I think this is the next step in their profession, but society has to grow acceptance of men's problems first.

Ikr, fuck, my foid shrink was hot asf, she was young and had a soft motherly voice, she was ten years apart from me (Im 20 shes 31 know this thru cyberstalking) yet she looked young she was white like a piece of paper with dark hair and wide hips, she lacked tits tho but those hips could claim all the attention for themselves, and she listened to me quietly without any judgement, all motherly, she knew I was a cel and we talked a lot about sex and she knew what I liked and didn't like, I really felt a close connection to her, like a mother-son by the understanding and protective part but at the same time even deeper than that cuz she knew everything about me and we laughed together about some things at times, we got so intimate I really felt it would be okay if I just asked to hit, one day I even slipped and almost told her I liked her but ended just telling her I felt she was like a mom to me, I did also cyberstalked her a lot and jerked off dozens of times to her pics but she didn't know, the way she made me feel was that it was completely okay for us to bang in that room by how much calm she sounded when talking about sex, but I guess that's their job idk I guess thats what makes them make money but it would be much more effective and less pointless if patients could sex right away
I think it's quite common to develop a crush for your therapist. You, like all of us, have lived a life of abuse, mistreatment, rejection, worthlessness and suddenly there is this empathic, caring person in your life looking to help you. This person who you are emotionally intimate with and she doesn't reject or shame you. It also helps that she's hot asf.

This is also why I believe it's extremely gay to go to a man therapist.

I think it's quite common to develop a crush for your therapist. You, like all of us, have lived a life of abuse, mistreatment, rejection, worthlessness and suddenly there is this empathic, caring person in your life looking to help you.
Damn you didn't need to hit so close to home :lul:

Damn you didn't need to hit so close to home :lul:
:lul: :lul:

It's just that all this is very common for people like us. I'm starting therapy and I already miss those sessions.

I've never been to a shrink but i know that none of them would want to have sex with me.

It's just that all this is very common for people like us. I'm starting therapy and I already miss those sessions.
These talks made my mind go back there for a moment, shit was intense, there is a point the foid knows u so damn well u start to think of her as your gf or some deep shit like that

I’ve been in counseling a long time.
I have had numerous female therapists.

None of them ever expressed an interest in fucking me.

A therapist would just come right out and ask if you wanted sex therapy.

If she doesn’t ask……..she is not interested.

I remember there was a point I made up a foid that didn't exist and told the shrink I had a crush on that foid, it meant to refer to my crush to her but without her directly knowing it so I described this foid on a way that resembled her and even the way she talked to me, I think she got the idea at some point with me making all this up but I was too pussy to straight up spill my guts and she wasn't gonna call off my bluff either and help me with what was going on... wasted money at the end of the day

I remember there was a point I made up a foid that didn't exist and told the shrink I had a crush on that foid, it meant to refer to my crush to her but without her directly knowing it so I described this foid on a way that resembled her and even the way she talked to me, I think she got the idea at some point with me making all this up but I was too pussy to straight up spill my guts and she wasn't gonna call off my bluff either and help me with what was going on... wasted money at the end of the day
I think she'd notice. She probably assumes all men are interested, because they are. Did she tried to subtly motivate you to come forward with this information?

gigacope might as well just pay a hooker for the gf experience

I think she'd notice. She probably assumes all men are interested, because they are. Did she tried to subtly motivate you to come forward with this information?
Ye and it was quite funny tho cuz we both knew what was up and she was very straightfoward in her way of asking me of things so she much probably noticed it just like you said. I wonder what would be her reaction to the truth and how a shrink deals with this kind of stuff tho, but by the way she acted all along we'd probably end up the treatment right away cuz she was very commited to dealing with me and didn't like things getting in the way (like me asking things about her etc)

Ye specially foids
even the male shrinks are not exactly great tbf therapy is snake oil also what kind of man enters a field dominated by toilets? I'll tell you cucks and homosexuals. Any male who is normal hates working with toilets even when I was in the trades it was funny everyone would crack jokes and as soon as a toilet entered everyone went silent because on some level they all know toilets are liabilities course they won't say it and if I said what everyone knows I'd be the bad guy.

inb4 accusations of fakeceldom its not like these people where my friends and I was sort of an outcast among them. Several of them would hang out after work not once was I invited. Honestly I was more or less just barely tolerated and I assume that was out of necessity. The only reason they'd speak more freely around me is they know I'd not say anything or even care.

inb4 accusations of fakeceldom its not like these people where my friends and I was sort of an outcast among them. Several of them would hang out after work not once was I invited. Honestly I was more or less just barely tolerated and I assume that was out of necessity. The only reason they'd speak more freely around me is they know I'd not say anything or even care.
I'm just like that too tho I just hang out with normies but they know something is wrong with me for being the only single dude at the circle so they don't call me for anything other than getting favors

They're not going to risk their careers to fuck an ugly incel. Chad only.

If they really cared about helping people, they would fuck me

Just stalked her again once more... she has a hurband now :feelsrope: (dudes happiest man in the world fucking that juicy pussy)