Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ascending with an ugly or average foid is barely ascension

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Getting an ugly or average foid isn’t anything to be proud of. If you have one, that doesn’t make you special. Literally every normie out there has an ugly or average foid. It’s just mediocrity. But our foid worshipping / last man culture makes us think it’s so awesome to even an ugly foid. JFL if you think all foids are deserving of love and sex.

I mean sure if you get one you technically aren’t “incel” so I guess it barely counts as ascension. But I don’t consider people with these kinds of foids to be better than me. Like I’ve fucked girls (paid) who are way hotter than most normies have and I’m fucking incel.

No really, ascension is distinguished when it’s with a stacy foid. It places you among a privileged few who have strived and succeeded in experiencing something so exclusive. When you reach this state, verily you will have “ascended” beyond the normies and their stifling mediocrity and mediocre foids.

Agreed on the foid worship culture and how it makes some incels think fucking a land whale would be ascension. I mean, technically? But that’s fucking sad how our standards have sunk so low. Personally I wouldn’t fuck a 2/10 sweaty land whale, if that makes me volcel so be it. (Still a kissless virgin)

Dude I just want my looksmatch
My looksmatch probably wouldn’t even be able to get me hard. After having sex with giga stacy, I could never stoop down to my looksmatch.

Landwhale? most likely no
chubby or regular fat girl?
yes gibs me dat :worryfeels:

I just want love in the end

That’s true. Everyone talks about his girlfriend, but when they show her to me, her appearance lets my hard cock become soft again.
You can only be proud of your gf when you have a above average looking foid, let alone a Stacie, then you are the boss

That's how women see men. So, average dudes who aren't simps or betabuxes are usually lonely or date uglier foids (you need at least look better than a foid).

It's acension

giga stacy or nothing

Wtf is this? I just settle with any average girl. I'm average myself. If you reject your looksmatch you're volcel.

But i can write all the shit i want is not gonna make any difference. There's no way i can approach females. I have nothing