Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Ascending] The interstellar Choice

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

What would you do ?

• Accept humanity's fate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Work for them.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Fight against them.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Commit suicide.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Some believe in God, some believe in an after life. But that's just a matter of pure opinion, not probability. What kind of life changing thing has a relatively higher probability to happen today ? A financial crisis, a war, the end of our civilization, or just its endless continuation. Numbers regarding the potentiality of these events keep changing, but they inevitably exist, and some people could actually bet a big amount of money on them, if they could.

But do you think we could envision during our lifetime something even bigger ? Something that totally changes our vision of the world ? Our vision of the sense of history ? Our vision of us as whole, humanity ?

Something that literally never ever happened. And because it never happened, people believe in their little comfort, and think it WILL never happened, while in truth, they are all just naïve. When a market has been on a bull cycle for long enough, people get oblivious about the cyclical aspect of economy, and they invest, and they believe ... and when the predictable crisis happens, when the bear market is here, the Krach and the end of all, they cry, they can't believe it, it was not supposed to happen : the previous experience they had with the bull market made them clueless about the changing aspect of reality.

During the past millenium, a vast part of humanity had a very millenarian conception of our world, which was meant to find an end with the return of some divine entity to make the Last Judgement, to select the pure souls among the lost sheeps. Weirdly, a new modern myth using the same timeless pattern is emerging today, but this time it is different : it is somehow scientifically probable, and ultimately credible for most educated people. I'm talking about the invasion of our homeworld by a more advanced vastly overwhelming extra terrestrial civilization.

We're totally clueless about a civilization that is advanced enough to travel on light year long distances and that is able to domesticate means of energy and technologies we can't even imagine or dream about. Think about the difference between your way of life and the way of life of a serf from your country 500 years ago. Now multiply this difference by 1 billions and try to imagine the hyperbolic loop in terms of incommunicability.

Not only this. But they came through the same states as us, just a very long time ago. And if their specie and civilization did not follow the exact same path during its biological and technological evolution, they know how we did evolved. And they do know how we are searching them, which means they know what we are looking for when searching for "intelligent life" (radio signal, chemical compositions, etc ...), and they know which information to alter, and how to alter it before we get access to it, knowing which bias to handle (electromagnetic waves).

Knowing everything about us, they could have hide all this time from us.

The first time a human being ever observed the sky, they were here. We are just primitives, if not animals, afraid of fire while they can use it anytime to burn our little holes.

Why didn't they do anything ? Maybe they have just not found us yet, but it's just a matter of time, a difference between two states of reality, just like the time needed for a market to transit from a long growth to its unexpected drop.

If such a reality changing event were to happen ultimately in the coming year, in the coming decade, or in the coming century, how do you plan to survive/die ?

Do you think working for the invading forces against your own kind is a way to ascend, to fullfil your resentful self ?

Or would you fight against them, because such a great ageold fight would just give a whole new sense to your existence ?

Last edited:
uhhhh i like pretty girls

I want the entire human race exterminated. I would side with anything non-human(Aliens, Mutants, Robots, Demons, The Undead, Dark Gods)
in order to exterminate every single human on this godforsaken shithole of a planet. But that would not be enough for me. I would like if all life on Earth would die out as well(nature included). Not a single form of life left. A dead world is what i desire most of all. I don't care what would happen to me. I just want everything and everyone dead. It would be best for us all mon amie

This world is should never have existed at the first place to begin with

aliens that are this advanced have probably no reason to come here.
we must be like insects in their eyes.
so why bother?

Some believe in God, some believe in an after life. But that's just a matter of pure opinion, not probability. What kind of life changing thing has a relatively higher probability to happen today ? A financial crisis, a war, the end of our civilization, or just its endless continuation. Numbers regarding the potentiality of these events keep changing, but they inevitably exist, and some people could actually bet a big amount of money on them, if they could.

But do you think we could envision during our lifetime something even bigger ? Something that totally changes our vision of the world ? Our vision of of the sense of history ? Our vision of us as whole, humanity ?

Something that literally never ever happened. And because it never happened, people believe in their little comfort, and think it WILL never happened, while in truth, they are all just naïve. When a market has been on a bull cycle for long enough, people get oblivious about the cyclical aspect of economy, and they invest, and they believe ... and when the predictable crisis happens, when the bear market is here, the Krach and the end of all, they cry, they can't believe it, it was not supposed to happen : the previous experience they had with the bull market made them clueless about the changing aspect of reality.

During the past millenium, a vast part of humanity had a very millenarian conception of our world, which was meant to find an end with the return of some divine entity to make the Last Judgement, to select the pure souls among the lost sheeps. Weirdly, a new modern myth using the same timeless pattern is emerging today, but this time it is different : it is somehow scientifically probable, and ultimately credible for most educated people. I'm talking about the invasion of our homeworld by a more advanced vastly overwhelming extra terrestrial civilization.

We're totally clueless about a civilization that is advanced enough to travel on light year long distances and that is able to domesticate means of energy and technologies we can't even imagine or dream about. Think about the difference between your way of life and the way of life of a serf from your country 500 years ago. Now multiply this difference by 1 billions and try to imagine the hyperbolic loop in terms of incommunicability.

Not only this. But they came through the same states as us, just a very long time ago. And if their specie and civilization did not follow the exact same path during its biological and technological evolution, they know how we did evolved. And they do know how we are searching them, which means they know what we are looking for when searching for "intelligent life" (radio signal, chemical compositions, etc ...), and they know which information to alter, and how to alter it before we get access to it, knowing which bias to handle (electromagnetic waves).

Knowing everything about us, they could have hide all this time from us.

The first time a human being ever observed the sky, they were here. We are just primitives, if not animals, afraid of fire while they can use it anytime to burn our little holes.

Why didn't they do anything ? Maybe they have just not found us yet, but it's just a matter of time, a difference between two states of reality, just like the time needed for a market to transit from a long growth to its unexpected drop.

If such a reality changing event were to happen ultimately in the coming year, in the coming decade, or in the coming century, how do you plan to survive/die ?

Do you think working for the invading forces against your own kind is a way to ascend, to fullfil your resentful self ?

Or would you fight against them, because such a great ageold fight would just give a whole new sense to your existence ?

This type of deep thought loop reminds me of when I went on my weed and acid trips. I think you might be on a low dose of a lsd cause I had literally the same thought, thinking about the meaning of life. My goal , ( which I am 100% serious about btw but it won't likely happen ), is to be part of a intergalactic space crew that finds and inhabitants a new planet. And in that new planet, dating will be made great again by vastly controlling hypergamy. Dating was actually easy before social media and feminism. Without feminism, women had respect for men and were forced by men to go on dates. They also were forced to act feminine, and girls who were not feminine ( like fat or acting rude to men ) were shunned by society. Slut shaming was also enforced, so women couldn't ride chad's dick without consequence. Fat shaming was strong and fat girls were known to never get dates so they made an effort to lose weight quickly. Thus men weren't thirsty and had oneitis for a particular slut since there were so many ' options". And the thing that really ruined everything was the ONLINE DATING, INSTAGRAM , AND TINDER. With online dating, any women who was just DECENT LOOKING, got BOMBARDED with hundreds of beta male soy boy cucks desperate for them, thus skyrocketing there egos and subsequently requirements. Tinder made men akin to being like an ITEM IN A VAST SHOPPING STORE, with women SWIPING LEFT TILL THEY GOT THE PERFECT CHOICE. A lot of guys think dating was hard back then, nah, it was a total joke. Incel is purely a result of the factors I mentioned ( elimination of patriarchy, feminism, elimination of slut shaming and fat shaming, online dating bombardment of attention, instagram, tinder, and elimination of obesity ). Obesity dramatically reduced the potential dating pool of men since men hate fat girls, so any ' cute girl " gets thousands of messages. Elimination of these things would make dating quite easy.

I want the entire human race exterminated. I would side with anything non-human(Aliens, Mutants, Robots, Demons, The Undead, Dark Gods)
in order to exterminate every single human on this godforsaken shithole of a planet. But that would not be enough for me. I would like if all life on Earth would die out as well(nature included). Not a single form of life left. A dead world is what i desire most of all. I don't care what would happen to me. I just want everything and everyone dead. It would be best for us all mon amie
life is about the continued struggle aganist
enthropic decay my friend life must win

Life must die. It has no reason to exist. It's a fucking joke and nothing else
no life is a struggle aganist decay and death the forces of enthropia

This world is should never have existed at the first place to begin with
This world is a mistake.

life is about the continued struggle aganist
enthropic decay my friend life must win
You're just used to this state of reality. Because we always lived in a world where life was possible. We might also just be the exception. The only planet in an entire galactic cluster with a bizarre way to scatter energy. Which is even worse than a universe full of sentient life.
aliens that are this advanced have probably no reason to come here.
we must be like insects in their eyes.
so why bother?
We are disposable living forms, potentially a rather rare ressource. We have all reasons to bother.

JFL I didn't predict the vast majority of voters would work for the aliens. It's over for humanity. :lul:
This type of deep thought loop reminds me of when I went on my weed and acid trips. I think you might be on a low dose of a lsd cause I had literally the same thought, thinking about the meaning of life. My goal , ( which I am 100% serious about btw but it won't likely happen ), is to be part of a intergalactic space crew that finds and inhabitants a new planet. And in that new planet, dating will be made great again by vastly controlling hypergamy. Dating was actually easy before social media and feminism. Without feminism, women had respect for men and were forced by men to go on dates. They also were forced to act feminine, and girls who were not feminine ( like fat or acting rude to men ) were shunned by society. Slut shaming was also enforced, so women couldn't ride chad's dick without consequence. Fat shaming was strong and fat girls were known to never get dates so they made an effort to lose weight quickly. Thus men weren't thirsty and had oneitis for a particular slut since there were so many ' options". And the thing that really ruined everything was the ONLINE DATING, INSTAGRAM , AND TINDER. With online dating, any women who was just DECENT LOOKING, got BOMBARDED with hundreds of beta male soy boy cucks desperate for them, thus skyrocketing there egos and subsequently requirements. Tinder made men akin to being like an ITEM IN A VAST SHOPPING STORE, with women SWIPING LEFT TILL THEY GOT THE PERFECT CHOICE. A lot of guys think dating was hard back then, nah, it was a total joke. Incel is purely a result of the factors I mentioned ( elimination of patriarchy, feminism, elimination of slut shaming and fat shaming, online dating bombardment of attention, instagram, tinder, and elimination of obesity ). Obesity dramatically reduced the potential dating pool of men since men hate fat girls, so any ' cute girl " gets thousands of messages. Elimination of these things would make dating quite easy.
You don't need to sail to another planet to do all that though.

Last edited: