Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [Ascending soon] I'll ask a foid out right off the bat like a based autist

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
★★★★★
Making some stupid small talk with something in the back of my mind is just not who i am and i wont pretend anything else. I am too honest, impatient and reserved to not cringe and feel uncomfortable doing it. So i'll just say i want to meet her. We noticed each other a few times before which breeds some familiarity i guess, but last time we exchanged a few smiles although in a formal polite setting from worker to worker. But there was something so lovely and warm in her demeanor, exceeding simple niceness, the way she welcomed my eyes with hers as i approached the counter so getting physically closer to her. Women can often recoil when in this situation. Of course i had to be in a good mood myself for this to happen so my smile and attitude was genuine but this happens once in a blue moon. I'm probably deluded thinking this will lead to something but i can't sit there doing nothing. :feelsUgh:

she is your coworker?

What am i fucking doing anyway. I feel too damaged for a relationship :feelscry:

You cant beat the house man.

Even if you ascend. Betabuxx, divorce and dead bedroom is what it is awaiting for you

Even if you ascend. Betabuxx, divorce and dead bedroom is what it is awaiting for you
That’s why you never get married even if you ascend. Keep her as a gf, and is he starts using you for money or refuses sex, cut her off and be done with it

That’s why you never get married even if you ascend. Keep her as a gf, and is he starts using you for money or refuses sex, cut her off and be done with it
This guy is 30 years old. Which means that the foid is probably old too and is only giving him attentiom because she wants to settle down. So she is expecting a relationship and marriage.

This guy is 30 years old. Which means that the foid is probably old too and is only giving him attentiom because she wants to settle down. So she is expecting a relationship and marriage.
Doesn’t matter. If he can get her in bed, he should fuck her and enjoy it while it lasts. If she demands marriage, he should immediately break up. Also, he should never cohabitate with her. Some states have cucked laws that make that legally act like a marriage and she can take some of your stuff

say to her "my fat ass cock is ready to get hard for you"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Take the BIC you won't get the ick :feelsgah:

Yeah shit's messed up. I just dont know what to do. I guess i'll try to mess with the Femiurge and see where it goes :feelswhat: but fuck to be honest, the simple idea of ascending does feel like validating gynocracy. We're just so fucked. But what do i even talk about she will probably reject my sorry ass.
Then go for it I guess
Thanks brocel :feelsokman:

I can't even tell her age, i was always retarded with this. She might be 24 as well as 30. I really cant say :waitwhat:

My only advice is cum deep inside her without condom :feelsokman:

No long term solutions exist :feelsrope:
Not even short term for that matter unless you count prostitutes. Even getting a hookup is damn near impossible for us

I can't even tell her age, i was always retarded with this. She might be 24 as well as 30. I really cant say :waitwhat:
I feel like I am good at guessing ages byt i find it harder on women because of the fake up

Last edited:
Making some stupid small talk with something in the back of my mind is just not who i am and i wont pretend anything else. I am too honest, impatient and reserved to not cringe and feel uncomfortable doing it. So i'll just say i want to meet her. We noticed each other a few times before which breeds some familiarity i guess, but last time we exchanged a few smiles although in a formal polite setting from worker to worker. But there was something so lovely and warm in her demeanor, exceeding simple niceness, the way she welcomed my eyes with hers as i approached the counter so getting physically closer to her. Women can often recoil when in this situation. Of course i had to be in a good mood myself for this to happen so my smile and attitude was genuine but this happens once in a blue moon. I'm probably deluded thinking this will lead to something but i can't sit there doing nothing. :feelsUgh:
dnr

Ragefuel but i didn't see her again yet :lasereyes:

Doesn’t matter. If he can get her in bed, he should fuck her and enjoy it while it lasts. If she demands marriage, he should immediately break up. Also, he should never cohabitate with her. Some states have cucked laws that make that legally act like a marriage and she can take some of your stuff

do it bruv

you might the one in a million exception
Thx boyo i'll do it. I was hoping of my deliveries just leading me to her again like some feather led by destiny but fuck it's been like 4 or 5 days now. I'll go there on purpose to buy a burger :feelshaha: update coming soon :feelsmega: