Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ascending is worthless and useless

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
Remember I am offering you nothing but the truth .

I mean , you are physically ugly , a subhuman and most likely with many illness physically and psychologically . You are a disgusting.creature even.children do not want to be around you .

Even.if. You somehow ascended and.get that virgin wife , do you think all your problem is over ? No.

your whole life you will feel like you are not good.enough for her and unable to.satisfy her . She will always want To.have a better option even.if she can't . No matter how she tries to be loving for you she won't be able to hide the disgust from you ugly body ,wish is a natural thing tbh, and you will feel it and that makes you feel.even worse.about yourself .

And if you both were ugly , everything will be even worse and you will both probably keep living in denial of your ugliness and cope with other things .

let's say she never cheated on you and get pregnant with your ugly genes . By that act you have created another cycle of suffering for another soul who will hate you for.what you have passed to him .

So ascending is useless and worthless .

Tbh

It's Over .

Cope you’d jump at the chance to fuck a virgin foid tbh. And so would everyone on this forum.

Ascending for me is just having sex with a foid i'm attracted to without paying. I don't think of ascension as wifing some bitch , In todays era , You're shooting yourself in the foot , You can't have a relationship in 2019

Sub8male:

I already guaranteed my 72 Virgins in heaven . So yeah I won't jump and fuck some random virgin foid .
Ascending for me is just having sex with a foid i'm attracted to without paying. I don't think of ascension as wifing some bitch , In todays era , You're shooting yourself in the foot , You can't have a relationship in 2019
Yeah good luck finding some random foid to fuck with . We All know that arranged marriage are the only hope for.incels and tbh it's not really that helpful .

Last edited:

Only chads can have relationships nowadays

Only chads can have relationships nowadays
Definitely much better to be a Chad , But even Chad gets cucked. It's just not safe nowadays

Fair enough. Rope it is then.

Better incel than cuck

Ascension doesn't exist for truecel.

NT standards are so high that it won't matter.

Believe me, a loyal virgin wife would make things so much better. Huge ego boost by having a woman choose you, it would feel so nice getting to cuddle with her, and just having someone to talk to and care about you would make life so much more bearable

Believe me, a loyal virgin wife would make things so much better. Huge ego boost by having a woman choose you, it would feel so nice getting to cuddle with her, and just having someone to talk to and care about you would make life so much more bearable
The subhuman can never be choosen. Even the virgin Muslim girl will choose another more good looking then you if she have the chance . You have nothing to attract her with .
PeRsoNality is a meme , if the chad have a decent personality it's already over for you .