Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ascending is now based on what you FEEL personally and it has lost its general meaning.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
The word "ascending" has lost and will lose its meaning the further time goes by. A few years ago it was just if you get laid once, now its based on what a certain individual feels which completely fucks up the whole system.

One person can feel that the only way for them to ascend with candyland maigcal unicorn female that will appear in your bed. So by default this person will never ascend, so therefore he can reject anything and anyone he desires because it doesnt fit his ascending criteria and can still claim he is and will forever be lonely due to the way he feels about ascending. Do you see the issue here?

Another person wishes to ascend with a tranny and bottom of the barrel. Because thats the way they feel they will ascend in their minds, perfect example is NEETAndTidy. In his brain, he has ascended. Maybe not in your defintion of ascending, but in HIS definition he did. So therefore you can make up whatever you wish ascending to be and unless you achieve that everything can be rejected because thats not ascending for you. Do you see the issue here too?

None of the two above fit the criteria of ascending because one person can feel differently compared to the other. So by default ascending has no definition. So in theory I can say I want magical foid and still claim incel due to the unrealistic standards I set out OR in theory one can become bottom of the barrel and ascend with non-females which doesnt even make him incel because he doesnt have interest in foids and some may say its not ascending.

Do you see the issue? Ascending is now based on how you personally feel and the basic criteria seems to have been removed or forgotten.

It was always a nebulous concept. You'll get banned from here as soon as you brag or larp anyway. NEET got banned for larping as a celibate hetero, when in reality he was a partnered bisexual or homosexual.

Ascending to me means getting a woman to voluntarily have sex with you and have genuine feelings for you.
An one-time hook-up doesn't count in my opinion because it may have been purely based on luck and a lack of foresight on the woman's part (for example, maybe she would regret later it on). Plus if you cannot get a sexual partner afterwards and it was just an one-time thing then you're still incel since you can not get laid again. Celibacy is not a state that ends by having sex once. If you are a virgin for 30 years, then get lucky with a hook-up, then never have sex again until your death at 70, you'd still be an incel.

There are many words that have lost their meaning here but ascension was hit especially hard by the fakecels/volcels

It was always a nebulous concept. You'll get banned from here as soon as you brag or larp anyway. NEET got banned for larping as a celibate hetero, when in reality he was a partnered bisexual or homosexual.
One can have insane magical standards and still be allowed to roam around.

While another can have trash tier standards and not roam around.

Do you see? Both of them in theory are not incel. Since one sets himself in such situation that he cant get laid, and the other does the the reverse and ascends with people nobody wants to acend with.
There are many words that have lost their meaning here but ascension was hit especially hard by the fakecels/volcels
And why has such a important word that shows the clear difference between people that can get laid, and those who cant is being tampered with? It makes absolutely no sense.

One can have insane magical standards and still be allowed to roam around.

While another can have trash tier standards and not roam around.

Do you see? Both of them in theory are not incel. Since one sets himself in such situation that he cant get laid, and the other does the the reverse and ascends with people nobody wants to acend with.
Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'm pretty sure people that kneecap themselves are welcome here to vent, even if they are sabotaging themselves willingly or unwillingly, they don't violate the basic rules of not larping or bragging.

Theoretically you're supposed to either stop posting or call yourself out to get banned once you've either had casual hetero sex successfully, or are entering a hetero relationship that seems to be going well and towards intimacy, that's what I would do anyway.

It's because the concept is bullshit to begin with, it suggests that you triumph over something. Anyone who ever defined "ascension" as having sex once for any reason was invested in a pointless term, then. Inceldom is not about the sex act. If you're a 'cel, society hates you. Getting your dick wet by hook or by crook doesn't change that. True "ascension" just means you were volcel to start with or you were very young when you identified as a 'cel hit the puberty lotto that left you high-tier normie or above in terms of looks. I have no disrespect for those people, I don't hold their genetic fortune against them as long as they stay blackpilled about it, but let's not pretend "ascension" is a thing.

The word "ascending" has lost and will lose its meaning the further time goes by. A few years ago it was just if you get laid once, now its based on what a certain individual feels which completely fucks up the whole system.

One person can feel that the only way for them to ascend with candyland maigcal unicorn female that will appear in your bed. So by default this person will never ascend, so therefore he can reject anything and anyone he desires because it doesnt fit his ascending criteria and can still claim he is and will forever be lonely due to the way he feels about ascending. Do you see the issue here?

Another person wishes to ascend with a tranny and bottom of the barrel. Because thats the way they feel they will ascend in their minds, perfect example is NEETAndTidy. In his brain, he has ascended. Maybe not in your defintion of ascending, but in HIS definition he did. So therefore you can make up whatever you wish ascending to be and unless you achieve that everything can be rejected because thats not ascending for you. Do you see the issue here too?

None of the two above fit the criteria of ascending because one person can feel differently compared to the other. So by default ascending has no definition. So in theory I can say I want magical foid and still claim incel due to the unrealistic standards I set out OR in theory one can become bottom of the barrel and ascend with non-females which doesnt even make him incel because he doesnt have interest in foids and some may say its not ascending.

Do you see the issue? Ascending is now based on how you personally feel and the basic criteria seems to have been removed or forgotten.

It's because the concept is bullshit to begin with, it suggests that you triumph over something. Anyone who ever defined "ascension" as having sex once for any reason was invested in a pointless term, then. Inceldom is not about the sex act. If you're a 'cel, society hates you. Getting your dick wet by hook or by crook doesn't change that. True "ascension" just means you were volcel to start with or you were very young when you identified as a 'cel hit the puberty lotto that left you high-tier normie or above in terms of looks. I have no disrespect for those people, I don't hold their genetic fortune against them as long as they stay blackpilled about it, but let's not pretend "ascension" is a thing.
But do you see where this is going? Then by default anyone can come here that gets sex,admit to it and walk around freely because he didnt ascend the way he really wants to. This gives room for fakecels to just say they dont want to ascend with this and that because its not the way they want it to.

And thats good. Fucking ugly or old femoid, or marrying, would not count as ascension for man of culture like me. Only finding cute pure loli, teen, or acceptable 18+

And thats good. Fucking ugly or old femoid, or marrying, would not count as ascension for man of culture like me. Only finding cute pure loli, teen, or acceptable 18+
As I said. Are you good looking enough to choose what you want and not what you want? If you have retarded standards(not high necessarily) but retarded standards that have no logic behind them, it shows that you just dont even care and we should just scrap the meaning of ascension.

But do you see where this is going? Then by default anyone can come here that gets sex,admit to it and walk around freely because he didnt ascend the way he really wants to. This gives room for fakecels to just say they dont want to ascend with this and that because its not the way they want it to.
Yes, that's true. This place has very strict rules, and that's okay, I'm not suggesting changing the rules of incels.co. I just think that the blackpill is more important, and volcellery should be encouraged, and aiming for "ascension" should be discouraged because it's betabuxxing and cuckery for all but the top-tier men who can pump and dump. TBH I'd like incels.co to be a subsection of a larger blackpill forum. If there's any hope of fighting the gynocracy, it will require all x/10 men, from Chad on down, to understand the blackpill. This is something MGTOW gets right, even if they are mostly MSTOW copers. The theory is correct.

Only true ascension could probably be a white guy with blue/green eyes and average looks going to live in SEA.

But I subscribe to sub-8 theory where in the west average guys are cannon fodder,

As I said. Are you good looking enough to choose what you want and not what you want? If you have retarded standards(not high necessarily) but retarded standards that have no logic behind them, it shows that you just dont even care and we should just scrap the meaning of ascension.
I am still MGTOW and I set my own value, femoids may not want me, but I dont want them first

volcellery should be encouraged
So you have no right to complain that you cant get laid because you are a volcel with illogical standards that wants a magical female. If you do complain, its hypocritical.
Yes, that's true. This place has very strict rules, and that's okay, I'm not suggesting changing the rules of incels.co. I just think that the blackpill is more important, and volcellery should be encouraged, and aiming for "ascension" should be discouraged because it's betabuxxing and cuckery for all but the top-tier men who can pump and dump. TBH I'd like incels.co to be a subsection of a larger blackpill forum. If there's any hope of fighting the gynocracy, it will require all x/10 men, from Chad on down, to understand the blackpill. This is something MGTOW gets right, even if they are mostly MSTOW copers. The theory is correct.
So now lets just allow Chad for the sake of it, who gives a fuck if he cant relate to you because he gets laid and validation as long as he is blackpilled.

So you just want to scrap ascending, right? Ok. By this logic, Chad can come, claim he wants to ascend with a nonexistent made up female and it would be fine. Because he hasnt REALLY ascended the way he wants to.

Why do you want Chad around? He has MGTOW. Why would he come here, a forum strictly for subhumans?

Man of culture does not need to explain himself to you. Are you looking for your third ban boyo?

I am still MGTOW and I set my own value, femoids may not want me, but I dont want them first
But I can also understand you tbh. Myself is trying to lose sexual desires, and its better if most do. Its not necessary, but sadly its the hand we have been dealt with and you need to adapt with what society is giving you right now.

Why would he come here, a forum strictly for subhumans?
I'm saying incels are a subsection of a greater blackpill movement. Incels deserve their own place to discuss their experiences with other incels, it's fine for incel boards to have stricter rules. But the fact of the blackpill is a fact for everyone in the world, and I want to spread that word. If we could get, say, 10% of mid-tier normies who aren't slayers but are normal enough to become betabuxxing cucks, and who are relentlessly encouraged by our redditor society to do so, to instead say no we could shift the social dynamic a bit.

But I can also understand you tbh.
Because do want cute adorable loli waifu, and life is suffering and no fun without her, and only loli waifu is real ascension, let be damned my former friends for wanting to drag me in that pile of shit with ugly roasties

loli waifu>lonelyness>ugly femoid

Ascension to me is getting a girl to love you voluntarily, work for you and wants to bear your kids.

Is fucking a tranny ascending?
Is fucking a 400lbs amorphous blob ascending?
Is fucking a 200lbs deformed girl ascending?
Is fucking a single mom with half nigger children ascending?
Is fucking a fugly bitch in her 40s ascending?

We all draw the line somewhere. I draw it at reasonably young, non deformed slim girl that actually likes me.
Call me a volcel I don't give a fuck.

We all draw the line somewhere. I draw it at reasonably young, non deformed slim girl that actually likes me.

I said this in my thread lol, we need to find the line in the middle where it whittles out people with illogical standards and ones that want to ascend with trannies. It should never be an issue to get want your looksmatch or even one point below tbh tbh, what I want is to leave out the ones in both ends.

Only true ascension could probably be a white guy with blue/green eyes and average looks going to live in SEA.

But I subscribe to sub-8 theory where in the west average guys are cannon fodder,
well, yeah, same thing in the wealthier cities of eastern europe, where all the jobs are.

if i had any sexual success i would leave this place for lookism or whatever, but if you're less than a 6 in any westernized area you're pretty much earmarked from birth to only be a paypig slave once you hit financial success at 35 and otherwise untouchable, unless maybe you do 1000 cold approaches.

I said this in my thread lol, we need to find the line in the middle where it whittles out people with illogical standards and ones that want to ascend with trannies. It should never be an issue to get want your looksmatch or even one point below tbh tbh, what I want is to leave out the ones in both ends.
While we're at it standards are self imposed cuckoldry, and ultimately mean nothing when you can't get trash.

Whats written in rules:

• Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.
So no loli - no romantic relationship. And romantic relationship with uggies and roasties for me impossible because I have no sympathy for them. Them not wanting me too is thing of low importance, and no need to be simp and care too much how femoids, unwanted by me, are wanting or not wanting me themselves

No loli, no love, no life

I'm saying incels are a subsection of a greater blackpill movement. Incels deserve their own place to discuss their experiences with other incels, it's fine for incel boards to have stricter rules. But the fact of the blackpill is a fact for everyone in the world, and I want to spread that word. If we could get, say, 10% of mid-tier normies who aren't slayers but are normal enough to become betabuxxing cucks, and who are relentlessly encouraged by our redditor society to do so, to instead say no we could shift the social dynamic a bit.
I see your plan but it would never work. Normies that shill money into something without getting anything in return over and over again are bluepilled beyond saving, thats extreme level shit. Most normies refuse to accept the blackpill and they are always kept on the edge of their seat because he looks decent enough for a foid too keep yo-yoing him around and showing him false love.
Whats written in rules:

• Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.
So no loli - no romantic relationship. And romantic relationship with uggies and roasties for me impossible because I have no sympathy for them. Them not wanting me too is thing of low importance, and no need to be simp and care too much how femoids, unwanted by me, are wanting or not wanting me themselves

No loli, no love, no life
We have to be realistic here. I could never find the ideal person I want and neither can you. As much as daydreaming is fun, I cannot daydream a lifetime in my quest for the ideal female because that quest was already failed when I realized I dont have the looks for it. So now I have to adapt and attempt to find something that is more realistic, yes.. its not ideal. But there is nothing you can do.
While we're at it standards are self imposed cuckoldry, and ultimately mean nothing when you can't get trash.
I actually realized that standards are cope for sub 5's. Heck, even a 5/10 truly has a impossible time nowadays to get the things he chooses. There is no point in wanting stacy and there is no point in wanting a landwhale because one is unrealistic and the other is pleasurable. There needs to be a middle line for what is considered ascending in-between these two, because it seems to be unclear.

Last edited:
I concur with OP tbh.

Not even 450lb landwhales want me, I’ve tried with handful of that type and another 30+ below average to average women.

In my opinion, if you can get a relationship with any biological female, then you aren’t incel but volcel. Nothing wrong with being volcel in my opinion, but you aren’t truecel if you can fuck fat chicks or extremely ugly chicks.

A truecel is truly undateable and is nearly impossible to fix.

Legit High IQ post OP. This is where I am personally stuck. I don't know what ascending would even mean to me anymore. I think a lot of incels struggle with this too. In other words, the nihilistic pill.

Just make another forum at that point, this one is about inceldom. Fuck volcels, perhaps someone should make a thread asking the mods to make volcellery punishable, it is getting out of hand and volcels and standardcels now even dare brag abd openly mock actual incels here calling them cucks and betabuxxers on a forum that should be dedicated to them.

So you have no right to complain that you cant get laid because you are a volcel with illogical standards that wants a magical female. If you do complain, its hypocritical.

So now lets just allow Chad for the sake of it, who gives a fuck if he cant relate to you because he gets laid and validation as long as he is blackpilled.

So you just want to scrap ascending, right? Ok. By this logic, Chad can come, claim he wants to ascend with a nonexistent made up female and it would be fine. Because he hasnt REALLY ascended the way he wants to.

Why do you want Chad around? He has MGTOW. Why would he come here, a forum strictly for subhumans?
Chad doesn’t know this exists anyway. He lives in another world, with the foids.

Ascension is being top dog, being the everyday man competing for scraps and petty victories is descension, if you're not born to have it all it's more dignified to just give up

"Incel" cannot be for just anyone who can't get laid at exactly the time they want. Because then the term is fucking meaningless, since it applies to way too many dudes. Even Chadlite cannot get laid exactly when he wants. Most men do not have a random bitch on call who is DTF whenever her number is dialed. That's not how dating works for the average man.

A simple definition for ascension = free consensual hetero sex. You can add "sober" if you don't count getting foids drunk and then pretending you're Chad.

Descension is if you go too long without that. Simple.

Only volcels complain.
Volcels are the same as femcels

I agree with OP tbh

ascension is different with everyperson

thus, one can argue that escortcels should be banned because they had sex

while others will argue that someone like NEETandTidy is still incel because he is dating a tranny and not an actual foid

I think you're conflating two issues.

1) Ascension - Subjective sensation of having accomplished a basic goal of typically what would qualify as normality, satisfaction, success, or a life worth living. This is just a manifestation of your dreams and hopes.

2) Being Incel or Not - Whether you are incel or not depends on whether you could have sex with a willing partner without paying.

So you might not consider banging a fat chick "ascending" but if you can do it, you're technically not incel, you're volcel.

These are separate things I think. And yeah, anyone can set their target of ascension differently but that's the point - it's just a word to describe getting to your goal. I asked what people consider ascension in a thread and most were pretty normal responses I think. No one really wants a unicorn. Just a basic girl that gets their dick hard and wants to be with them. I think that's what most guys want.

Whether you "ascended" or not has nothing to do with whether you can post here or not. You simply need to be an incel or indistinguishable from an incel and that is the requirement. I can't tell you if you're "ascended" or not without reading your mind, but I can tell if someone seems indistinguishable from an incel or not.

Whether you "ascended" or not has nothing to do with whether you can post here or not. You simply need to be an incel or indistinguishable from an incel and that is the requirement. I can't tell you if you're "ascended" or not without reading your mind, but I can tell if someone seems indistinguishable from an incel or not.
On paper, yes if you get laid once you are not "incel" anymore. I agree that you do not fit the term since indeed you actually found something that you can work with. But since the main objective is so far out of reach, people resort to other methods of "deluded ascending" such as taking a trip into the realm of transexuals. So no, you didnt ascend based off the incel term. But since that person felt that way and thats what he needed to ascend, he ascended. So by default in his brain he is "above" everyone, because he has ascended despite being the lowest of the low.

The same applies to the other side of the spectrum. You become so frustrated and so demanding that you want the ideal situation, and nothing else. You have pin point standards which are unachievable.

I am talking about these 2 sides, which both are remotely wrong. On paper, yes they are still incel because the didnt find their biological partener. But in practice? One has ascended and the other will NEVER ascend which makes both confusing subjects.

But yes, I agree that most men are just coping and will settle with a average female. But I am talking about the ends of the spectrum.

if she's got a pulse it counts

High IQ.