Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ascending is not even worth it

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
Some youtube comments: "When I was young I wanted a family and was afraid of dying alone. After 25 years of marriage I’m looking forward to dying alone."

"I liked my wife at the beginning. We worked together to get goals done. But she changed. Became lazy, angry and complaining all the time. As soon as we had a kid. She became evil. I regret my life everyday. I have a daughter that is my world. I suffer everyday to make sure my kid has a future."

"After a divorce over 10 years ago, I said to myself stay single. It was the most liberating thought I've ever had.Never get nagged anymore.Play golf whenever I want.Go fishing whenever I want.Stay up late and sleep in if I want.Watch what I want on TV, when I want.Cook what I want.Bank account growing.No stress."

We can't even get a gf, let alone a wife, and even if we did, it would most likely end like those comments. Never began. Embrace the copes.

Tinder is proof "Ascending" Is not worth it. You will get cucked in 2 seconds.

I get this, a lot of the normie marriages I see I'm not even jealous of, in fact I think I'd rather just be alone

Better to experience and lose than never experience.

Also you sound like a bluepilled normie. Muh girls are not even worth it bro, just focus on yourself bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

better to have never loved, than to have loved and lost imo

yeah obviously being stuck with a used up roastie whom you have no chemistry with must not be so good

Agreed. Ascending is not worth it as a sub5. It reminds me of that paragon user who ascended earlier this year and made a whole thread on how to ascend, talking about strategies, logistics of the date, etc. and all i could think of was that ascending is not worth all this. If i have to keep a spreadsheet of information just to ascend (he never actually said to make a spreadsheet, im just exaggerating a little) then ascending isnt worth it.

Do you know how normies date? They walk outside and find a gf. If you need to write down 5 pages of planning, logistics, strategies, potential targets who might be more likely to date you, etc. then its already over for you.

Some youtube comments: "When I was young I wanted a family and was afraid of dying alone. After 25 years of marriage I’m looking forward to dying alone."

"I liked my wife at the beginning. We worked together to get goals done. But she changed. Became lazy, angry and complaining all the time. As soon as we had a kid. She became evil. I regret my life everyday. I have a daughter that is my world. I suffer everyday to make sure my kid has a future."

"After a divorce over 10 years ago, I said to myself stay single. It was the most liberating thought I've ever had.Never get nagged anymore.Play golf whenever I want.Go fishing whenever I want.Stay up late and sleep in if I want.Watch what I want on TV, when I want.Cook what I want.Bank account growing.No stress."

We can't even get a gf, let alone a wife, and even if we did, it would most likely end like those comments. Never began. Embrace the copes.
The thing is, you can be an incel, for a miracle get a 4/10 wife and even get married for decades, you still remain an Incel through the Blackpill because she will NEVER love you like she would love Chad, even after 30 years together she can and WILL cheat on you with a guy better looking than you.
The blackpill stays with you since you were born with inferior genetics, until you die, the only way to beat it would be marrying a blind chick who has autism and is crippled without legs or arms, only then you would be sure that she actually loves you and will stay with you DUE TO HER LIMITATIONS, NOT BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY LIKES YOU, but even THEN, she would probably still cheat on you in her mind with a better looking guy that she imagined one day. because due to your looks you would NEVER EVER be her erotic fantasy.
There's no escape, no release, no redemption, it was over the moment we were born.

I get this, a lot of the normie marriages I see I'm not even jealous of, in fact I think I'd rather just be alone
True I see this irl too. My parents are only together because of me.

Yeah unfortunately it doesn't seem like the grass is any greener. But humans need some sort of validation to keep going, which a girlfriend, wife and a family provides. But it seems like having a family isn't even a solution to that, as your wife will end up despising you. And likely turning your kids against you too.

Chances are if you aren't a Chad then you're better off alone. Most guys don't have high enough SMV to keep women in check. Unless women are competing for your attention, you couldn't keep a wife happy. Its not the chores or what you do for her, its the validation she gets from being in a relationship with a wanted guy. That's what makes them happy, making other women jealous.

Better to experience and lose than never experience.

Also you sound like a bluepilled normie. Muh girls are not even worth it bro, just focus on yourself bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
What's bluepilled about "we're forever alone, it never began, all we can do is cope"? As you know, the other option is rope.

Bluepill would be "just focus on yourself and ignore women bro, one day you'll meet the love of your life when you least expect it, that's what happened to me and I've never been happier"

And it's very subjective to claim it's better to be divorced than never married. Millions of men would disagree. What's worse, never knowing what pizza tastes like, or having just one pizza in your entire life?

That wasnt what you said or implied in your thread
Bruh, check your reading comprehension. First I quoted 3 miserable divorcees, then I added a line of my own.

"We can't even get a gf, let alone a wife" = we're forever alone
"Never began" = it never began"
"Embrace the copes." = all we can do is cope

Where's the bluepill? You're seeing things. I didn't say that being forever alone is the key to happiness. But it's better than being divorced as a sub5. Imagine some ugly 40 year old hag taking your kids and 50% of your net worth, demanding alimony and child support.

Bruh, check your reading comprehension. First I quoted 3 miserable divorcees, then I added a line of my own.

"We can't even get a gf, let alone a wife" = we're forever alone
"Never began" = it never began"
"Embrace the copes." = all we can do is cope

Where's the bluepill? You're seeing things. I didn't say that being forever alone is the key to happiness. But it's better than being divorced as a sub5. Imagine some ugly 40 year old hag taking your kids and 50% of your net worth, demanding alimony and child support.
Just dont get married theory

That's why only ascend to get attention from women, don't stay in relationships

I guess ascending is all about the lifestyle.

Visiting your bitch after school, university or work, tap that, then feel satisfied for a while, rinse and repeat. Do romantic shit, feel like you belong in this world, just like your friends, who are also in relationships.

It’s when the roasty runs away or decides to become a cunt that things get bad, really bad, since a lot of normie men carelessly gave up on their freedom and independence when they married a bitch.

Once you get used to loneliness or inceldom or bachelorhood or mgtow, whatever the fuck you wanna call it, you don’t care about ascending and the lifestyle linked to it anymore.

You won’t care about fitting in this fuck world and you don’t look for satisfaction anymore. You just observe cucks getting cucked and Chads getting fucked from a safe distance and from the comfort of your home.