Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “Ascending” is a pedestaling cuckold term

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Think about, you are holding up sex to such a high regard as if it’s this transcendent, religious epiphany of an experience, only granting more validation and pedestalization towards women.

Stop calling it “ascending” just call it “no longer on the spectrum of inceldom” or something. Even the most based incels don’t realize that by using this term, you are granting women, the gatekeepers of sex, even more power and leverage by idolizing a simple act of nature. It’s not this life changing experience, it’s the nature of how things are, stop granting women yet even more power and validation by referring to access to their holes as some kind of grand, unobtainable privilege, you cucks.

Interesting point. What would be a better, single-word phrase for having sex without putting whores on pedestals though?

Interesting point. What would be a better, single-word phrase for having sex without putting whores on pedestals though?
Just say “I had sex” or “I broke out of inceldom”

It’s autistic and pedestals women to say “Ascended” and makes you sound like some weirdo cultist.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Their holes are a kind of grand, unobtainable privilege. We're dyin' out here.

"Ascended" is tongue in cheek, in my opinion.

But yes, ascending is a term used by people to ascend to gods. They are not gods.

Last edited:
High IQ. I’ve always found it to be a strange term, makes women sound like gods that we can only dream to reach.

Man I never thought of it like this we need to come up with a new name now

Good point. Never thought if it like this.

The only thing I considered ascending was having regular non-paid sex with a foid around your looksmatch and above. But maybe even calling that "ascension" is cucked.

I always figured it meant that someone was able to rise from the rock bottom stratum of society into the normal world.
Nonetheless, I never liked the term and didn't use it myself. I can see how one can view it as cucked.

This whole forum is putting pussy on a pedestal. If getting laid wasn’t important to ones well being then this forum wouldn’t exist and the term of incel wouldn’t exist either.

Jesus Christ man, sex is on the base of the Maslow Heirarchy of needs lol.

“Losing the V card” was better.

But the incel’s ascension, as far as I understand, is the extensive cope to find love and start a tradcuck life.

It’s all about pedistalizing women.
sex is on the base of the Maslow Heirarchy of needs lol.
To satisfy the Maslow’s base hierarchy you can jerk off or fuck hookers.

What incels want is located on the top of the maslow’s pyramid.

Only fulfillment of desires is real ascension, not just having some sex with some hole

Think about, you are holding up sex to such a high regard as if it’s this transcendent, religious epiphany of an experience, only granting more validation and pedestalization towards women.

Stop calling it “ascending” just call it “no longer on the spectrum of inceldom” or something. Even the most based incels don’t realize that by using this term, you are granting women, the gatekeepers of sex, even more power and leverage by idolizing a simple act of nature. It’s not this life changing experience, it’s the nature of how things are, stop granting women yet even more power and validation by referring to access to their holes as some kind of grand, unobtainable privilege, you cucks.
I agree with this post.

Whatever "ascending" is, if it weren't important none of us would be here.

Ascending should be the opposite then. Being incel for so long that you become a supreme being

stop granting women yet even more power and validation by referring to access to their holes as some kind of grand, unobtainable privilege, you cucks.
Good point

Tbh, I think the idea of merely sex itself seems over-rated, and undeserving of being labeled as "ascending"

True 'ascending' would to be able to get a foid (most preferrably virgin) to actually love you, which is at least highly unlikely for uggos

Supernaturaly high IQ.

Good point

Tbh, I think the idea of merely sex itself seems over-rated, and undeserving of being labeled as "ascending"

True 'ascending' would to be able to get a foid (most preferrably virgin) to actually love you, which is at least highly unlikely for uggos
Supernaturaly high IQ.
Of course it is, anyone with a brain can see that it’s pathetic pedestaling behavior.

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

Agreed, I think "escaping" would be a better term.

thoughtful IQ to be honest.