Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ascending from mentalcel-ism

• Thread starter oldcellcopecell
  • Start date
O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
I haven't been diagnosed but I am sure I suffer from at least social phobia and complex PTSD and also think I could be diagnosed as avoidant and (mildly) schizoid.

Is it possible to do something about these?

I currently live in a room sharing kitchen and bathroom with 10 other people and there's a bunch of weird older guys. One haven't said a word to me in a year. The other just says "hi" and "hello". Then there's one seemingly autistic dude with the exact same routine day after day, month after month.

I'm also behaving sort of like this, not bothering to speak with others, but I can and do speak if spoken too. I just don't have the energy to deal with people constantly, just want to be left alone when home.

Anyway, it struck me how this is going to be me in 10 to 20 years if I don't do anything about it and that's depressing.

I'm not only talking bout foids, but also just to have a sort of semi normal life. Of course the problem is that foids determine who gets to be accepted in any group anyway.

its ovER for mentalcels if you dont Xanaxmaxxx or Alcoholmaxxx

Weed will help you a bit...

if your avoidant or with any other PD u need long cbt therapy (+ drugs) + positive experience = change your life and habits completely

Are you from a third world country ?

A7D48F33 E306 4594 98CC 1BCE20E8F386

The part where you say you "live in a room sharing kitchen and bathroom with 10 other people" made me think of it. That's not very typical of western societies ways of life in general, that's why.

As an avoidant loner myself, I can't even imagine to live in this kind of hypersocial conditions.

The part where you say you "live in a room sharing kitchen and bathroom with 10 other people" made me think of it. That's not very typical of western societies ways of life in general, that's why.

As an avoidant loner myself, I can't even imagine to live in this kind of hypersocial conditions.

I live like that cause I am broke on neetbux and rent is crazy expensive.

It's either live like that or move to some rural area and rot. At least here I am in really good location and close to (my very few) friends.

What do you do to deal with your avoidant issue?

I live like that cause I am broke on neetbux and rent is crazy expensive.

It's either live like that or move to some rural area and rot. At least here I am in really good location and close to (my very few) friends.
Ha I see. Where I live flatshares rarely include so many people, that's why.

What do you do to deal with your avoidant issue?

Well, I avoid people, that's all folks :feelsahh:.

More seriously, I'm kinda lucky because I made some money some years ago, so I can live the "avoidant way of life" on my savings for the moment. I have maybe 2 years left before having to search for a job or killling myself.

tbh those two possibilities are equally appealing to me for the moment. I don't buy the "work makes freedom" shitty good line of modern ideology.

You can never really change what you are by nature anyway, so you have to live with that until it's not possible anymore.

Last edited:
Do you have experience with this?

i wouldnt be here if i did. idk probably studying hiking careermaxing and not giving a fuck about my fucking looks and foids.
im saying it helps because there are studies stating that cbt therapy is effective if you arent totally crazy and willing to change. but it depends on what disorder you have and how "strong" it is. i think you dont lose this disorders at all but your brain learns to ignore it. becoming neurotypical is possible imo but hard.

its ovER for mentalcels if you dont Xanaxmaxxx or Alcoholmaxxx

Alcohol is great for lowering inhibition but there are 2 problems with it

a) if you drink too much you'll get fat
b) You'll regret everything you did the morning after. This even happens to normies so imagine the effect it would have on a mentalcel.

Test and Tren

I haven't been diagnosed but I am sure I suffer from at least social phobia and complex PTSD and also think I could be diagnosed as avoidant and (mildly) schizoid.

Is it possible to do something about these?

I currently live in a room sharing kitchen and bathroom with 10 other people and there's a bunch of weird older guys. One haven't said a word to me in a year. The other just says "hi" and "hello". Then there's one seemingly autistic dude with the exact same routine day after day, month after month.

I'm also behaving sort of like this, not bothering to speak with others, but I can and do speak if spoken too. I just don't have the energy to deal with people constantly, just want to be left alone when home.

Anyway, it struck me how this is going to be me in 10 to 20 years if I don't do anything about it and that's depressing.

I'm not only talking bout foids, but also just to have a sort of semi normal life. Of course the problem is that foids determine who gets to be accepted in any group anyway.
Don't diagnose yourself with bullshit horoscopes that no self-respecting psychiatrist diagnoses people with. 99.99% of the reason your "mentally ill" is the real problems in your life that need addressing. Don't start multiplying your problems by adding fake ass psychology. Getting a better job, moving into a better place, health issues, looksmaxing, etc.

dealing with people is mentally exhausting for me, i dont self diagnose because im not a doctor but i suspect i have avoidant personality.