Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ascending by taking the milf

Total

Total

Recruit
★★★
I will, yet again, try to get some milf. The border is 45. You thinking?

such a shame really

One thing is certain,
We are all born in pain,
We are all in anxiety
And sadness, here among men. On earth the torments are our lot​

Milfs only want the D so you can be pretty autistic around them. That being said, if people find you attractive youre a fakecel

Milfs only want the D so you can be pretty autistic around them. That being said, if people find you attractive youre a fakecel
Well il see how thing will unravel. It cant be said that i had confirmed iois in the past.

Milfs seem kind of appealing since you could probably fuck them raw seeing as they won't get pregnant.

Chudurbudrmaxxing

Milfs seem kind of appealing since you could probably fuck them raw seeing as they won't get pregnant.
Depends. Lower probability but still possible if not to menopause yet

I would fuck milfs but they have fat asses and my little pencil dick feels inadequate.
Only Petite 5ft girls can make my dick look respectable.

Most older women are landwhales these days

Dis exactly. When i approached it usually went in some conversation but it really went to nowhere and in last few occasions it was very awkward to even start with words exchange having in count that i am autist spaz that cant think for long and is blank.
Most older women are landwhales these days
Here they are round in a good way and rarely are actual landwhales. Also natural too which is target of my fantasies:feelzez:

Last edited:
I would if she is still hot

I tried that when I attempted Tinder. Not even matches from old foids :feelscry: My limit was actually 40. My rationale was that there would be a lot of desperate divorced foids up to 40 that would still look decent but have lower standards. Or so I thought. Like I said, no matches and I’m not going older

Careful you don't take the cuck pill. They might drain you of your resources without getting you laid