Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ascending and being successful won't help you

NeiboltStreet

NeiboltStreet

Officer
★★

Look at him, he could be posting here from his looks. Yet, he found his looksmatch gf and got married, had kids, built up a successful YouTube channel, made thousands with crypto, has his own business.

Still thinks about roping...

I don't think it will ever end. It's over. Even if we all would somehow magically become successful and found our looksmatch right now. Our previous incel life and our experiences will never leave and will haunt us for the rest of our lives, making us wish to rope just as much as we want to rope right now.

Losing weight is much easier than being successful on youtube

Bro this guy is a fat pig. Maybe his looks match can't keep him happy but that's his problem.

Aggressive

He looks unhealthy physically. Losing weight and exercising regularly would probably improve his mental state. If I was financially self-sufficient and had a girlfriend that loved me, I'd be the happiest man in the world.
Bro this guy is a fat pig. Maybe his looks match can't keep him happy but that's his problem.

View attachment 40972
Xcxcc
Fat couples sicken me. Teaching their child bad habits.

Last edited:
You're right, the damage has been done.

Nah that's waaayyy too negative! Life can get better or worse and you need to roll with the punches, I think.

He has been physically and emotionally abused, Also i am sure he was bullied and people thought he was slow as a child due to the abuse, At least for a little while.

yep, you will forever be fucked up unless you massively turn your life around.
this is why a lot of people want stacy, like ER
because they need that one thing that turns their life around and makes it worth it, everything in their life sucked until now
and if even the last chance to really turn your life around, getting your partner for the long haul, turns out to be some shitty thing just like everything else you had to deal with so far, it's suicide fuel, you were already barely holding out waiting for this lol, and there is nothing.

the only way to "happiness" is to stop wanting anything, especially a relationship, and try to ignore everyone who seems happy and unaffected by the current climate like JBFs since they are just extreme outliers anyway and nothing to get worked up about

lol good thing to not have hope then

yep, you will forever be fucked up unless you massively turn your life around.
this is why a lot of people want stacy, like ER
because they need that one thing that turns their life around and makes it worth it, everything in their life sucked until now
and if even the last chance to really turn your life around, getting your partner for the long haul, turns out to be some shitty thing just like everything else you had to deal with so far, it's suicide fuel, you were already barely holding out waiting for this lol, and there is nothing.

the only way to "happiness" is to stop wanting anything, especially a relationship, and try to ignore everyone who seems happy and unaffected by the current climate like JBFs since they are just extreme outliers anyway and nothing to get worked up about
So true. You think you finally got girlfriend and your life will magically change.
Nope. After honeymoon phase when endorphins starts to wear out you will be back to your old self, with unresolved traumas and problems from the past. And additionally now you need to deal with shitty woman behavior. Dating market is getting worse, you are getting older and uglier, if you were incel you will have hard time getting another relationship so you will stay even if your girlfriend would treat you like shit. It's a pure suifuel.

So true. You think you finally got girlfriend and your life will magically change.
Nope. After honeymoon phase when endorphins starts to wear out you will be back to your old self, with unresolved traumas and problems from the past. And additionally now you need to deal with shitty woman behavior. Dating market is getting worse, you are getting older and uglier, if you were incel you will have hard time getting another relationship so you will stay even if your girlfriend would treat you like shit. It's a pure suifuel.

And that's another problem that Chad doesn't have. He just pumps & dumps and doesn't have to worry a bit about bitchy behaviour, kids, marriage, etc. And if he, by chance, finds one foid that is chill and doesn't get on his nerves, he can still do the relationship thing.

And that's another problem that Chad doesn't have. He just pumps & dumps and doesn't have to worry a bit about bitchy behaviour, kids, marriage, etc. And if he, by chance, finds one foid that is chill and doesn't get on his nerves, he can still do the relationship thing.

You are making the assumption that chads stay chads all their life.

A chad can have hairloss for instance.

Sure, as long as he stays a chad he won't have the problem, but many chads become less chady with aging.

the only ascension that count is your looks

You are making the assumption that chads stay chads all their life.

A chad can have hairloss for instance.

Sure, as long as he stays a chad he won't have the problem, but many chads become less chady with aging.

But then he wouldn't be a real Chad, right? Or rather: Depends on how you define 'Chad'. Chad could either mean 'someone who is attractive/fit/tall/muscular/etc' or 'someone who has really good genes', because the good genes guy will stay chaddy until retirement and possibly further, while the attractive guy might just be in his prime right now but his genes will betray him when he gets older.

But then he wouldn't be a real Chad, right? Or rather: Depends on how you define 'Chad'. Chad could either mean 'someone who is attractive/fit/tall/muscular/etc' or 'someone who has really good genes', because the good genes guy will stay chaddy until retirement and possibly further, while the attractive guy might just be in his prime right now but his genes will betray him when he gets older.

Well yeah he wouldn't be a chad anymore. All i'm saying is that being chad isn't some permanent essence.

Well yeah he wouldn't be a chad anymore. All i'm saying is that being chad isn't some permanent essence.

Unless you have good genes, then it will be permanent

Unless you have good genes, then it will be permanent

No, because your physical attributes are determined by genes + ENVIRONMENT.

And what do good genes even means in that case ? Imagine someone is a gigachad, but have the genes that makes him loses hair at 40, the other is a chadlite, but he had the genes to keep his hair for whole his life, who has "good genes" ? For me i'd prefer to be the first one, for someone else the second. "Good genes" is such a simplistic terms when we are talking about a multifacetal thing.

whats this video have to do with anything? hes a fat beast and his wife looks like chris chan. suicide would be a good option for him

No, because your physical attributes are determined by genes + ENVIRONMENT.

And what do good genes even means in that case ? Imagine someone is a gigachad, but have the genes that makes him loses hair at 40, the other is a chadlite, but he had the genes to keep his hair for whole his life, who has "good genes" ? For me i'd prefer to be the first one, for someone else the second. "Good genes" is such a simplistic terms when we are talking about a multifacetal thing.

Good genes will make you more resistant to your environment, too, so that still stands...

Yeah, you can counterbalance some of your genetics by interventions like plastic surgery, diet, workout, etc but someone who has good genes from the beginning won't need all that, he'll simply have good looks/health by default and up into old age. That's why there is a difference between a 'Chad' who looks like a Chad due to excessive training/workout/etc and a Chad who has been given his natural good physique by his parents through his luck in the genetic lottery.

Also, if foids are supposed to choose their mating partners based on them having good genes to give to their offspring, then the first type of Chad (the one that trained hard) will not actually pass any good genes to the kid. He faked his way into reproduction, so to speak. Evolutionarily, the foid and her offspring would be much better off if she had mated with the second type of Chad.

Good genes will make you more resistant to your environment, too, so that still stands...

Yeah, you can counterbalance some of your genetics by interventions like plastic surgery, diet, workout, etc but someone who has good genes from the beginning won't need all that, he'll simply have good looks/health by default and up into old age. That's why there is a difference between a 'Chad' who looks like a Chad due to excessive training/workout/etc and a Chad who has been given his natural good physique by his parents through his luck in the genetic lottery.

Also, if foids are supposed to choose their mating partners based on them having good genes to give to their offspring, then the first type of Chad (the one that trained hard) will not actually pass any good genes to the kid. He faked his way into reproduction, so to speak. Evolutionarily, the foid and her offspring would be much better off if she had mated with the second type of Chad.

I don't see how you are even replying to what i said lol.