Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asbergers paired with adhd is the worst trucel combination one can get

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Ontop of jew nose and ogreface, Im fucked!

I understand and share your title troubles.

it's over

Lol I have a Jew nose too and disgusting large pores all over it.

I have seen a number of incels have the aspergers + OCD combo as well. Truly, aspergers paired with anything is else is a near death-sentence.

In terms of mental health, I have aspERgERs and ADHD

In terms of physical appearance, I’m a 5’7 manlet ethnic shitskin curry with extremely dark skin which makes me look like an Abo.

I haven’t had any free consensual sex yet, but maybe if I improve my pERsonality, I’ll get sex one day just like all those tall, handsome chads who clearly get regular sex due to their amazing personality (and totally NOT because of their looks).

Last edited:

In terms of physical appearance, I’m a 5’7 manlet ethnic shitskin curry with extremely dark skin which makes me look like an Abo.

I haven’t had any free consensual sex yet, but maybe if I improve my pERsonality, I’ll get sex one day just like all those tall, handsome chads who clearly get regular sex due to their amazing personality (and totally NOT because of their looks).
I have the exact same stats both in the mental and physical attributes departments jfl. Uncanny.

ADD
ASD
PTSD
Persistent MDD (dysthymia)
Avoidant PD (8/8 criteria met)
SUD (alcoholism, addiction-prone personality)

Over before even considering my ugly negro nose or general facial awkwardness.

If you’re a dark shitskin curry, chances are you look like an Abo lol
I wouldn't really say my facial features are that bad tbf. The dark skin is a massive failo however. I'm pretty sure if I could get lighter skin but my current face stayed the same, my dating prospects would get much better.

I wouldn't really say my facial features are that bad tbf. The dark skin is a massive failo however. I'm pretty sure if I could get lighter skin but my current face stayed the same, my dating prospects would get much better.

Same here, I have European facial features but my dark shitskin makes me look like an abo nigger. im a 3/10 but if I had light skin I’d be 6/10 cos of got above average facial features/facial structure, my shitskin is a massive failo though

Same here, I have European facial features but my dark shitskin makes me look like an abo nigger. im a 3/10 but if I had light skin I’d be 6/10 cos of got above average facial features/facial structure, my shitskin is a massive failo though
Jfl brutal shitskin pill.

Legit diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia and Aspergers here. I think I out-incel you.

Every day I am improving my pERsonality to make up for autism

@TheGrayWolf do you have hooded eyes

@TheGrayWolf do you have hooded eyes
Worse @Puppeter. I have quite significant facial asymmetry, so one of my eyes is lower down, further from the nose and larger than the other (the other one is a small eyeball).
No surgery for my eyes

Worse @Puppeter. I have quite significant facial asymmetry, so one of my eyes is lower down, further from the nose and larger than the other (the other one is a small eyeball).
No surgery for my eyes
Likewise my friend i have negative canthal tilt wish i had positive chad eyes since mine are already hooded but it looks like some grandpa shit
Over

Likewise my friend i have negative canthal tilt wish i had positive chad eyes since mine are already hooded but it looks like some grandpa shit
Over
Damn brother. My face AND eyes do look scary and uncanny.
Over. And I suffer mentally thinking about what I’ll never have

Damn brother. My face AND eyes do look scary and uncanny.
Over. And I suffer mentally thinking about what I’ll never have
Over bro do you at least have clear skin

Over bro do you at least have clear skin
I don’t. It’s very bumpy with the occasional acne. But it’s much better than ever. But still not good

Nothing has worked. No doc no meds. I hope to get RF micro needling or laser in summer.

I don’t. It’s very bumpy with the occasional acne. But it’s much better than ever. But still not good

Nothing has worked. No doc no meds. I hope to get RF micro needling or laser in summer.
Im also looking forward to botox