Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As we move forward into the future, women will care less and less about a mans salary/wealth...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
but more and more about his height.

In my area young women make more than young men, and because of feminists demands for equal represenstion/pay in high status professions men won't be able to catch up in their 30s

Wealthmaxxing used to be the only way manlets could ascend

Its over

Implying they care abou income right now, JFL at your IQ bro, better keep up with society for your own sake tbhtbh ngl.

I mean at this point it's so much easier to earn money as a female than as a male, that the idea of moneymaxing is a complete joke. You have to be a millionaire for money to make a real difference

We're at this stage now. I am actually unsure if females will even bother to settle down with a betabux once their biological clock comes calling since they won't need a partner for financial security.

Already happened tbh

Women generally don't care about wealth unless you're earning over 100k/year, below that other factors are more important such as looks and social status

I mean at this point it's so much easier to earn money as a female than as a male, that the idea of moneymaxing is a complete joke. You have to be a millionaire for money to make a real difference
My mum always berates me for not making money like my sisters. None of my brothers or my father have had jobs for decades. As an ugly Indian I get shit work and its demoralising. I choose to LDAR instead.

My mum always berates me for not making money like my sisters. None of my brothers or my father have had jobs for decades. As an ugly Indian I get shit work and its demoralising. I choose to LDAR instead.
Bro... My dad has been jobless for years as well while my mom has decent salary

more and more men choosing to drop out of society it seems.

average women is out earning the average man now

^^^
Foids can get a 100k software job simply though applying
The networkingpill is so brutal tbh

That's another indirect way a lot of guys in uni get redpilled/blackpilled on life.
You can see the discrepancy between how much easier it is for foids versus males.
And because networking still benefits normies more than high inhib incels normies like to gloat about it.

Bro... My dad has been jobless for years as well while my mom has decent salary

more and more men choosing to drop out of society it seems.
Thats the funny part my mum never worked for 35 years either she made my dad betabuxx with whatever hustle he could until he couldn't make money anymore and went to get gibs

Soon your local landwhale McDonald’s cashier will make more than studymaxxed doctors and software engineers

feminists ''men are worse at more than women, women are better at more than men''
feminists ''lets take away what little men are good for women making a generation of hopeless and jobless men''
THE TRUE HONKLER
Implying they care abou income right now, JFL at your IQ bro, better keep up with society for your own sake tbhtbh ngl.
Soon your local landwhale McDonald’s cashier will make more than studymaxxed doctors and software engineers
What enrages me more is seeing how passive and submissive most guys are regarding this issue, everytime i see feminists on the street i feel deep hatred, anger and disdain, How the fuck would a guy look at that kind of shit and remain calm?

Fuck, i'm already angry just by thinking about that.

only thoroughly spent roasties care about whether you work or how much you wagie for

Tho don’t forget a very VERY important fact - foids can’t work for shit, which will inevitably cause males to massively LDAR or stop contributing and just living autopilot lives. You can see this shit today.

True. Women can make more money than a male doctor just selling pics of whatever bodypart on the internet.

wealthmaxxxing in order to be a beta buck is cucked

LDAR NEET is the way to go in this age :feelsthink:

I disagree. We are heading for the most devastating economic collapse the world has ever seen- immensely worse than the Great Depression or even the economic contraction that took place during the 30 years war or Black Plague. If you're able to provide resources and/or protection, you would not be incel in such an environment.

^^^
Foids can get a 100k software job simply though applying
It's true, I've seen it happen. The company I work for recruited this foid for a low pay role and within a year she probably earns double my salary...wtf

What enrages me more is seeing how passive and submissive most guys are regarding this issue, everytime i see feminists on the street i feel deep hatred, anger and disdain, How the fuck would a guy look at that kind of shit and remain calm?

Fuck, i'm already angry just by thinking about that.
Based.

Also some CuckTears "mocking" us also think our natural tendency is to be cucks.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jx91ff/everytime_i_see_feminists_on_the_street_i_feel/gcvhzcc/?context=3

I'm gonna be honest with you man, i feel deep hatred for women, i don't even feel the urge to masturbate no more lately, whenever i think about some foid i would like to fuck, i also remember how entitled and spoiled they are and end UP losing ALL the urge to beat my meat.

I would prefer to smash some foids' head with a Hammer rather than having sex with her, last day i got an erection seeing a foid getting beheaded JFL.

Also, IT is pathetic, they truly think men like to feel submissive and act like a doormat for women, this is not natural, average guys only act like this due to sex starvation and because they were socially engineered.

I'm gonna be honest with you man, i feel deep hatred for women, i don't even feel the urge to masturbate no more lately, whenever i think about some foid i would like to fuck, i also remember how entitled and spoiled they are and end UP losing ALL the urge to beat my meat.
That's pretty surprising tbh
Usually guys get hornier after they get blackpilled and realize how horny foids can be.
Imo it's often the initial letdown after realizing why it is that foids really act the way they do when you are redpilled that kills your urges temporarily.

I would prefer to smash some foids' Head rather than having sex with her.
Foids let chads do both of course.

That's pretty surprising tbh
Usually guys get hornier after they get blackpilled and realize how horny foids can be.
Imo it's often the initial letdown after realizing why it is that foids really act the way they do when you are redpilled that kills your urges temporarily.

Foids let chads do both of course.
They don't need to let me do anything, i wouldn't ask for consent...

It's true, I've seen it happen. The company I work for recruited this foid for a low pay role and within a year she probably earns double my salary...wtf
It's easier for foids to climb the corporate ladder because of simps. I've seen it happen in most tech areas from high school robotics teams to software teams at companies.