Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As usual, IT tards talk about stuff they don't even know (IT won't touch this)

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★
Lurking IT I saw I was featured for the first time in that sewer with my topic about the upcoming new anti-misogyny law here in Italy (link: https://incels.is/threads/jfl-cucked-italian-soyciety.218131/ )
I was astonished by the fact that they criticized my analysis of Italian political spectrum without knowing absolutely anything about current Italian politics. I mean, Italy is my fucking country so I think I know more about its politics than IT cucks who live in who knows which country JFL.
First of all, a couple of cucks said that I can't describe the current Italian government as "center left" because in their opinion it's "extremist far right wing" or something like that:

Cattura

Actually, they maybe think that the actual coalition of government in Italy is still the one formed in 2018 by League (that's not even far right wing but liberal center right JFL) and Five Star Movement (that's not even right wing, it's a "big tent" party), but that government fell last year and a new one formed, with a new coalition made by Five Star Movement (again) and Democratic Party (that's center left). So yes sweaties, the current Italian government IS center left.

Then another cuck said that the nephew of Benito Mussolini, Alessandra Mussolini, is a fascist politician like her grandpa, while her political positions are much more near to the center right, indeed she was nominated by Berlusconi's party (that's even more moderate and aligned to the center than League) since 2009 (with a short parenthesis as independent):

Cattura

So, we see again how IT cucks talk about stuff without knowing absolutely anything about it JFL

Mussolini be like : Guys help i'm upside down!

Can't imagine paying taxes so your government can make sure inkwells don't say no-no words about whores and fags on the computer.

Like 90% of reddit are burgers right? A country who's school system teaches fuck all about the world outside North America as in their words "US&A is #1 greatest country on Earth, why would I care about what's happening in third world countries, we either kicked or liberated every one of them luuuuul" do the dew bro'".

it will do what ever to make us look bad

Can't imagine paying taxes so your government can make sure inkwells don't say no-no words about whores and fags on the computer.
Paying taxes is cucked tbh. We are literally funding the people who will put us in concentration camps in the future
Like 90% of reddit are burgers right? A country who's school system teaches fuck all about the world outside North America as in their words "US&A is #1 greatest country on Earth, why would I care about what's happening in third world countries, we either kicked or liberated every one of them luuuuul" do the dew bro'".
I live in America and my school doesn’t teach me shit about non USA stuff. I had to learn it myself

new anti-misogyny law here in Italy
COSA CAZZO MI STAI VENENDO A DIRE

Also those retards think salvini still is in charge, a 5 minute research would tell them otherwise but whatev

COSA CAZZO MI STAI VENENDO A DIRE

Also those retards think salvini still is in charge, a 5 minute research would tell them otherwise but whatev

Nigger is this true? :giga:

Unfortunately it's true :feelscry:

The Italian government is corrupt and not even ideological, it's neither left or right, they will just do what it can in order to get votes and money

The european government is corrupt and not even ideological, it's neither left or right, they will just do what it can in order to get votes and money

The Italian government is corrupt and not even ideological, it's neither left or right, they will just do what it can in order to get votes and money
Yeah they're just puppets of the EU and (((Soros)))

Yes, they actually forgot that the League isn't in power anymore, and that the 5SM forged a new coalition with the center-left Democrats.

IT's talking out of their ass as usual

Alessandra Mussolini was batshit crazy though, IMO

It's fascinating how much of an Americentric bias they have.

I know I suffer from that bias at times, but I acknowledge it and try to present a global perspective as much as I can.

They really don't consider the fact that 95% of the world lives outside U.S. borders, hahaha, as evidenced by the number of times they cry for help from the FBI

Last edited: