Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As time passes I start to hate men more and more

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
Men are such simps and cucks
Always see them demonizing "misogynists", rapists, etc

Losers lol
It's honestly pretty interesting and happens across the political spectrum, incels are the only ones I've noticed who reject the idea

Even sfcels, who are the edgiest demographic, will post a picture of a foid in a field and base their entire movement off of that, saying "oh this shouldn't be extinct!" or "we need to protect her!"

Same with normiecons and christcucks, all about protecting their wife and so on

It's very hilarious to see some (obviously lying) foid say she doesn't care about height on some social media interview and all the men in the comments will start simping

Exactly:yes:. I wouldn't say I hate other men though, I mostly just pity them for being so desperate to please women.

Even sfcels, who are the edgiest demographic, will post a picture of a foid in a field and base their entire movement off of that, saying "oh this shouldn't be extinct!" or "we need to protect her!"

You’re right, but Christ is king

I despise everyone (be it Chad, normies, red or bluepillers) besides fellow subhumans

same
I hate simps more than women tbh

Image 2024 06 19 200230169

HD wallpaper actresses margot robbie actress australian blonde face smile

Foids are allowed to have high standards because there are men out there that will meet her standards and will want to fuck her no matter how far below their looksmatch they are.

Foids are able to get away with being sluts during their youth because there are men out there that will betabux for them no matter how many cocks shes taken.

Foids won't change until normies stop putting up with their bullshit and that will never happen

Tesla iq

Always these retards trying to whiteknight skank roasties from harm while shes out there on OF getting gangbanged by multiple tyrones

Muh precious whyte princess :soy:

Men are such simps and cucks
Always see them demonizing "misogynists", rapists, etc

Losers lol
It's honestly pretty interesting and happens across the political spectrum, incels are the only ones I've noticed who reject the idea

Same with normiecons and christcucks, all about protecting their wife and so on

It's very hilarious to see some (obviously lying) foid say she doesn't care about height on some social media interview and all the men in the comments will start simping
Yes. It is always a 6’4+ pretty boy white knight, not 1 time in my life have I seen subhumans protect and defend bitches, because they are like us, they know what “women” are all about, fucking hypocritical liars, bullies…I hate both men and women

Foids are allowed to have high standards because there are men out there that will meet her standards and will want to fuck her no matter how far below their looksmatch they are.

Foids are able to get away with being sluts during their youth because there are men out there that will betabux for them no matter how many cocks shes taken.

Foids won't change until normies stop putting up with their bullshit and that will never happen
Yes, but this is a circular logic of sorts.

The reason men are like this is precisely because there is a pussy draught and women withhold sex and affection.

A men who has his sexual and intimacy needs met would not act like a desperate simp.