Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News As sweeping layoffs plague Big Tech, DEI jobs are taking the brunt of the blow.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
https://www.essence.com/news/money-career/tech-layoffs-us-twitter-facebook-recession-inflation
According to a Bloomberg report, listings for DEI roles were down 19% last year — a larger downtick than in legal or general human resources departments per data from Textio, a company helping businesses create unbiased job ads.

“I’m cautiously concerned — not that these roles will go to zero but that there will be a spike in ‘Swiss army knife’ type roles,” Textio Chief Executive Officer Kieran Snyder told Bloomberg.

Other sectors besides have dramatically carved into their DEI departments after deploying mass layoffs in anticipation of a pending global recession.

:feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:
"Learn to code"

You mean the jobs that exist solely to give some form of employment to foids that won't result in the total destruction of the company, and that offer 0 worth to anyone at all except the foids themselves are going to be cut first in times when the company can't sustain them any longer? :feelsahh: