Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity As soon as foids start fucking Chad, they no longer spend time with friends or family

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Anyone with older sisters can confirm. Once a foid starts fucking Chad, they say fuck you to everyone else. They forget about family and friends. Their time is 100% dedicated to Chad. If they're not with him, they spend the time texting him and they become extremely anxious if he doesn't respond in 1 sec. The level of dependence that foids have for Chad is absurd. It's like they don't need food or water anymore. They don't need anyone else. Foids just want to be penetrated by Chad 24/7. It's ridiculous.

Anyone with older sisters can confirm. Once a foid starts fucking Chad, they say fuck you to everyone else. They forget about family and friends. Their time is 100% dedicated to Chad. If they're not with him, they spend the time texting him and they become extremely anxious if he doesn't respond in 1 sec. The level of dependence that foids have for Chad is absurd. It's like they don't need food or water anymore. They don't need anyone else. Foids just want to be penetrated by Chad 24/7. It's ridiculous.
Not even just chads. Decent looking, tall high tier normies will have that same effect on them.

Last edited:
Even men ditch their friends when they start fucking foids. It's funny how they are ready to lose friends over sex and then tell inkels sex isn't important and it's not a necessity

Anyone with older sisters can confirm.
anyone with sisters in general can confirm.

i've even noticed that my sister stopped hanging out with her best friend, once her best friend got herself a boyfriend.

it's like they became enemies. imagine throwing out what seemed like a strong friendship (which women can't have) out of the window when the opposite gender appears into your life.

i'm not saying that men wouldn't do the same thing with his "homies" when there is an opportunity for him to get laid. it's human nature to shit on other people.

I also experienced that.
Once a girl has a Chad BF they care for nothing else anymore.

Winners take all, losers get nothing. Foids absolutely adore Chads, want to shower them with attention, love and sex 24/7, would do anything for Chad in bed, but wouldn't give someone here a hug.

Winners take all, losers get nothing. Foids absolutely adore Chads, want to shower them with attention, love and sex 24/7, would do anything for Chad in bed, but wouldn't give someone here a hug.
But would blame people here for venting if chad brushed them off because they are too cowardly to confront chad and lose favor with him and like to pick on easy targets (like bullies like to do) or blame all men because they don't want chad "to feel blamed specifically :("

Not even just chads. Decent looking, tall high tier normies will have that same effect on them.
My brother is not tall but he's a high tier normie. His girlfriend is crazy about him to the point of obsession, even though he treats her like a burden sometimes lmao

My brother is not tall but he's a high tier normie. His girlfriend is crazy about him to the point of obsession, even though he treats her like a burden sometimes lmao
And after women inevitably get humiliated by higher tier normies they take out their anger on uglier males that never had anything to do with them. Then they claim it's those ugly males that are cowards and bullies even though blaming easy targets instead of confronting people who actually did you wrong is what is cowardly and bullying behavior @Mainländer

that's why the loss of virginity is so detrimental to a foid.
yes, there was degeneracy there before, but the hymen is like a spiritual/moral wall that prevents that evil from rushing outwards like a river.
once a foid fucks for the first time, the floodgates have opened, and she can never return even to the imperfect but self-containedf form she was before. she becomes a "leaking object," a broken vase, and no longer has any ties to friendships or familial loyalty in her hypergamy.

Even men ditch their friends when they start fucking foids. It's funny how they are ready to lose friends over sex and then tell inkels sex isn't important and it's not a necessity
This.

This is even more brutal than women being chad-centric (which I don't fully agree, as women still talk to their female friends despite hanging out with chad)

Men are supposed to have a higher moral ground in this situation but they are willing to betray their long formed bonds and friendships for some pussy.

i see pictures of my 12 year old female cousin always hanging out with groups of chads already, wonder if shes already been used by them
and here i am almost 16. all of my classmates and "friends" are out doing shit for spring break, and then theres me rotting as usual. clown world man

And after women inevitably get humiliated by higher tier normies they take out their anger on uglier males that never had anything to do with them. Then they claim it's those ugly males that are cowards and bullies even though blaming easy targets instead of confronting people who actually did you wrong is what is cowardly and bullying behavior @Mainländer
Women are the masters of taking their anger out on innocent people they know can't do anything back. They're unashamedly cowardly.

yes, there was degeneracy there before, but the hymen is like a spiritual/moral wall that prevents that evil from rushing outwards like a river.
once a foid fucks for the first time, the floodgates have opened, and she can never return even to the imperfect but self-containedf form she was before. she becomes a "leaking object," a broken vase, and no longer has any ties to friendships or familial loyalty in her hypergamy.
Imo a lot of women virgin shame because virginity isn't something you can get back, despite what they may try and try themselves about how "this doesn't count" or "virginity resets" @-BrettyBoy- @Edmund_Kemper
They are trying to reverse the stigma around sexually active women by trying to turn the stigma on sexually inactive men.

Last edited:
Imo a lot of women virgin shame because virginity isn't something you can get back, despite what they may try and try themselves about how "this doesn't count" or "virginity resets" @-BrettyBoy- @Edmund_Kemper

that virginal innocence is so remote and unattainable to whores that they hate seeing it in fellow foids and encourage them to lose their virginities and become sluts as soon as possible. they use extortion tactics like exiling from the group if virgin foids don't comply (not that this is needed due to how foids assimilate and try to fit in).

after their hymens are broken, foids long for their earlier self (knowing that virginity attracts chads), but can't reach it, so have only death to look forward to. death is a second purity to them since it rids them of their despoiled and corrupted bodies.

that virginal innocence is so remote and unattainable to whores that they hate seeing it in fellow foids and encourage them to lose their virginities and become sluts as soon as possible.
Yeah you see this with a lot of women IRL and online that hate on more sheltered, naive, conservative women. It's the basis of a lot of those women's attacks on more outwardly reserved girls as fake tbh
they use extortion tactics like exiling from the group if virgin foids don't comply (not that this is needed due to how foids assimilate and try to fit in).
Virgin women are also seen as being restricted by some ugly man (which is what the talk of patriarchy is all about).
after their hymens are broken, foids long for their earlier self (knowing that virginity attracts chads), but can't reach it, so have only death to look forward to. death is a second purity to them since it rids them of their despoiled and corrupted bodies.
Reminder that while there's women that make fun of incels for not leaving the house those same women are too insecure to leave the house without putting on makeup.

That's basically why I gave up on close friends years ago.

This one cucked bastard I knew had the audacity to block me for 2 years then unblocked the second that filthy whore ditched him for a betabuxcuck.

never let her back into your life, she chose chad over her own brother

that virginal innocence is so remote and unattainable to whores that they hate seeing it in fellow foids and encourage them to lose their virginities and become sluts as soon as possible. they use extortion tactics like exiling from the group if virgin foids don't comply (not that this is needed due to how foids assimilate and try to fit in).

That's basically why I gave up on close friends years ago.

This one cucked bastard I knew had the audacity to block me for 2 years then unblocked the second that filthy whore ditched him for a betabuxcuck.
That happened to me pre- internet...

It was like, "i can be your friend again"

Except it was more like, "nothing happened" and just ignored the massive time gap.

That happened to me pre- internet...

It was like, "i can be your friend again"

Except it was more like, "nothing happened" and just ignored the massive time gap.
Honestly, atleast he gave you enough respect not to complain about everything that went wrong in his relationship :feelskek:

This imbecile on day 1 was telling me about how he did everything right(nigga would cheat on her with landwhales and postwall roasties) and how he took her back numerous times just to leave him and get pregnant with a dude she "barely" met.

JFL he thought she wasnt already cheating on him with this other dude, who was already being sized up as being a more reliable mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back