Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As ryo is now gone, it's time to post BBC

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
HighT

BIG BLACK CHEST

He nipple mogs me

I’m gonna treasure the warning he gave me for bbc posting

BBC is everywhere around us, we just need to search for it carefully
It is in many different shapes and forms. Sometimes it is even hiding in plain sight.

Damn he mogs brendio. Are there any black females with similar tits?

Last edited:
i've been waiting for this moment :feelsEhh:

>The mod we didn't want is now gone, we should shit up a board,
Romanpriests5

Dumb.

Wrong, it's time to come together. OP hates those who run the boards more than the foids.

BBC posters will overrun us tbh

oh nonono pls nono

This is, in my honest opinion, kinda gay nigger

God created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.