Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based As otherkin I despise idea about being valued for usefulness and infleuence in human society by girls

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not only betabuxxing is disgusting, but even young cute virgin waifu who would value me as socialmaxxed member of human society is unacceptable idea. Yes do want sociallmaxxing, but not as way to find girl primarily by that, but as way to find those who would help to search for special waifu of culture. Waifu of otherkin gentleman of culture must appreciate his personality and otherkin essence (and looks too, because is part of sexual attraction), not membership of human society. And sociallmaxxing can also have sometimes fun side effects of hanging and drinking somewhere in human world

And thats one more reason why SEAmaxxing is problematic. Even if my broken white card could work for getting some village female - do not want this. SEAmaxxing would be just same searching for special waifu, just in place where population is big and young, so maybe more chances for finding special cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Why for otherkin even to care about some human sex things and young human females at all? They can be source of good vibrations, thats why, and they so necessary in this world were vibrations are awfull, cute waifu of culture is like antidote to poison of this human world

Mergik

if you're not human, what are you?

Massive troll.

an alien?
Something like that. Dont remember much, just eseence. Bet possible best thing in this world could be young pleasant human female, but problem they are not pleasant, problem my human form has physical characteristict not good at attracting semi-pleasant females, and those of really good quality are very rare/mythological
Kūrva blet

Something like that. Dont remember much, just eseence. Bet possible best thing in this world could be young pleasant human female, but problem they are not pleasant, problem my human form has physical characteristict not good at attracting semi-pleasant females, and those of really good quality are very rare/mythological
Kūrva blet
based and redpilled
hope you find young pleasant human female of culture soon

based and redpilled
hope you find young pleasant human female of culture soon
Big part, maybe even majority of those who otherkins, are polluted by stupid human ideas, like belief in "magical number 18"

Otherkin are fucked in the head. You're fucked in the head OP. You're an ape, act accordingly.

Otherkin are fucked in the head. You're fucked in the head OP. You're an ape, act accordingly.
Maybe yes, maybe no, but one thing is clear: need cute adorable loli waifu of culture who would appreciate me as personality

Big part, maybe even majority of those who otherkins, are polluted by stupid human ideas, like belief in "magical number 18"
:feelskek:

weird af but do you

I like the picture at the end. Other than that I didn't read a single word

pretty over for napoleon.

I didn't understand fuck all. What are you talking about?

lmao that security announcement. based napoleon

Whatever helps you cope, my friend.