Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As much as it hurts to not have had teen love, you have to remember there is nothing we could've done anyway

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
You didn't "missed out on teen love". It's not like you missed a movie or a TV Show. You had no chance to begin with. You tried and you failed. You couldn't kidnap her and lock her up in your basement. Even if you didn't tried, you probably saw and cached on the signs. The signs that they don't want to be with you. Not even friends. Anyway you put it, we didn't missed out on anything. We wanted to have it, but we couldn't. And everything because of something we can't control. Our exterior aspect.

Understand this and you climb another step up on understanding the blackpill better

You didn't "missed out on teen love". It's not like you missed a movie or a TV Show. You had no chance to begin with. You tried and you failed. You couldn't kidnap her and lock her up in your basement. Even if you didn't tried, you probably saw and cached on the signs. The signs that they don't want to be with you. Not even friends. Anyway you put it, we didn't missed out on anything. We wanted to have it, but we couldn't. And everything because of something we can't control. Our exterior aspect.

Understand this and you climb another step up on understanding the blackpill better
You're right.

We didn't miss out on it.

We were denied it.

There's an old incel saying "Make love not war. We were denied love. Now, only war is left."

Last edited:
teen love was taken away from us

That's even worse tbh
All we can do is to one day stop the pain.

Vying for women's affections and companionship is cucked. Women are non-human parasites who should be viewed as sources of pleasure, genetics and domestic slave labor.
Blackpillmogs me to be honest.

I don't think locking her in the basement would have been a success.
You're right.

We didn't miss out on it.

We were denied it.

There's an old incel saying "Make love not war. We were denied love. Now, only war is left."
Problem is, most of us are not fighters by nature. And the war we are fighting is not physical but psychological, which after years of beratement and mockery we're weak at.

Those that cling to imaginary teen love, will never escape bluepilled delusions.

That's true my friend, i've been a subhuman garbage since the day i was born. No chance in hell i would have been able to have teen love in a million years.