Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As much as I hate women, men do deserve a lot of shit they get today

X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
Not blackpilled incels of course. However, normies are just as non-sentient as women, I was just now watching a Mike tyson video where he discussed him overcoming his manletism at the heavyweight division and in the comments section some dudes are claiming tyson isn't actually a manlet, and that's fair tbh( he's 5'10).

Then a slut claims sub-6'1= manlet( foid iq on display yet again). And some normie replies "you're hot, that's all that matters."

But it get's even better, he later admits he's 5'6, 5 foot fucking 6! I literally almost fell out my computer chair with how hard I banderas, I'm in utter disbelief at men. And this comment was 6 years ago as well, I hate so many people man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQb5nx5-w8

comment thread starts here:
5-10' 5-11' is short? Come on. Thats not short

The levels of desperation from males is actually worse than the levels of hypergamy women have. Hypergamy wasn't as bad back in the day not because of females having different biological incentives, but because dudes were less thirsty and less desperate back then. The demand of males from females didn't change, the supply of males vastly increased in numbers and desperation.

That 5'6 guy is such a thirsty simp. Makes all manlets look even worse tbh.

6ft is actually the threshold.

Standards are different in showy athletic fields, average height is midget tier there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back