Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy As mentalcel and therapycel i must admit that incels who say that mentalcels are...

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
...Absolutely retarded, even mentally ill foids lifes AREN'T that great and i'm talkin bout serious conditions not meme ones like depression, but schizophrenia, BPD.

I know some female schizophrenics from therapy, people here don't understand how much even women's smv is killing it, let alone this bullshit about chads with mental illnesses, depsite the fact that I don't see chads with illnesses, almost every autistic and male schizophrenic is a giga subhuman.

You are as whole package of genes, and it's not ONLY looks or height, but your genetic potential, IQ or mental conditions. I would even fear in wildest nightmares how awful my life would be 10 years ago, 15 when i was teenager/kid since i got autistic diagnosis and schizophrenia one too ( both diagnosed by doc )

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo

People forget that your genetics aren't just your face and height, in my opinion an nt ltn is equal to a non nt htn, but it can vary depending on severity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back