Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As it turns out, simps are ridiculed and shamed because (apparently) they get mad when a foid says she has a bf, not because they are cucks

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I legit thought the simp meme is a small sign that we are starting to go on the right way, but as I see, simps are actually shamed and ridiculed for getting mad when a foid has a bf (something that is first of all pretty based, and second of all, it's not accurate). Simps keep simping whether the bitch has a bf or not because they believe she will leave him for them. A simp is first of all, DELUSIONAL. They don't get mad when they find out that they are taken. This is more like nice guy behavior. I would be very happy if that was true, but it's not and we all know it. Unfortunately soyciety will never heal itself. It's legit over

Where are you seeing this? Because while they make fun of them for it, most of the mocking is from the simps giving money and defending women who don't even now they exist.

LOL. So the outrage in itself is simping for foids.

Where are you seeing this? Because while they make fun of them for it, most of the mocking is from the simps giving money and defending women who don't even now they exist.
I've seen it on some YouTube videos. I'll show you the last one I've seen

View: https://youtu.be/3fZXMb-3dFc
. Check the comments section

Yeah it was pretty clear from the beginning that the simp meme was going to be turned around into making it about how women are bothered by them sometimes and not the fact that women have so much social power in relation to men. Gotta make it about the woman's feelings I guess.

LOL. So the outrage in itself is simping for foids.
No. The outrage is that they get mad when they find they have boyfriends. Which isn't even true, but whatever.
Yeah it was pretty clear from the beginning that the simp meme was going to be turned around into making it about how women are bothered by them sometimes and not the fact that women have so much social power in relation to men. Gotta make it about the woman's feelings I guess.
EXACTLY

I've seen it on some YouTube videos. I'll show you the last one I've seen

View: https://youtu.be/3fZXMb-3dFc
. Check the comments section

The girl is supposed to be based off a girl who got big because of some TikTok video and when she made a post with her boyfriend in the picture she lost all her followers and was banned from twitter in the simp rampage. That's why they're saying that stuff.

No. The outrage is that they get mad when they find they have boyfriends. Which isn't even true, but whatever.
Nah man, the guy is right, simps are mostly mocked because they idolize women in an almost unbelievable way. The whole "SIMP" term is actually an acronym for "Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pussy". The fact that they get pissed when they discover their "idol" is already taken stems from the destruction of the fantasy he has in his mind, and a grown-ass man having a fantasy for someone that doesn't know him and doesn't give a shit about him either is fucking hilarious TBH.

That's why you don't blackpill normies, they always manage to take terms and ideas and turn them around to venerate women and hate on ugly weak males somehow.

That's why you don't blackpill normies, they always manage to take terms and ideas and turn them around to venerate women and hate on ugly weak males somehow.
Lol as if simp normies are strong men

Lol as if simp normies are strong men

Tbh with the exception of gymcels I wouldn't say that is completely off the mark when comparing normies to your average framecel or wristcel.

I don't like getting in the narrative of demonizing weak men, because demonizing weak men is always used as an insult to shut up disadvantaged men when they rant and unknowingly take the attention off women's issues.

Foids somehow co-opt everything like this to be in their favor

Tbh with the exception of gymcels I wouldn't say that is completely off the mark when comparing normies to your average framecel or wristcel.

I don't like getting in the narrative of demonizing weak men, because demonizing weak men is always used as an insult to shut up disadvantaged men when they rant and unknowingly take the attention off women's issues.
true, my bad

true, my bad

That's fine, it takes a while to figure some of this out. One of the thing I have seen that is good getting bluepillers and formerly biased men on the anti gynocentric side is not to brag about being stronger than them.
I have seen such bluepilled males often talk about feeling at threat by society and feeling lost. A lot of weak males regardless of their opinions can sympathize with this. I don't think it is something to beat them over the head over proverbially and engage in dominance plays.
I don't think all males that were once feminist were in it to hurt men. Sure a lot of them once they see how badly weak males are treated compared to women and still stay as allies are probably in it for a sadistic pleasure to hurt men in a weakened state.
However still many of them simply want a more just and less confusing world but think advocating for women instead of their own interest is the best way to go about it. This is important too because if not thoroughly convinced, many of these men fight vehemently against anyone that criticizes women because they believe strongly that weak males deserve the same protections as everyone else and believe people that are more focused on men's issues want to make the world less survivable for weak males to impress women.

Most of these normies insulting simps are simps themselves so they had to change the term making it about foids' feelings (as everything else in this clown world). Ironically enough they become even more simps because of this

With simp realisation we can finally starve the beast & legitimise actual whoring rather then these phony ones.
Most of these normies insulting simps are simps themselves so they had to change the term making it about foids' feelings (as everything else in this clown world). Ironically enough they become even more simps because of this

Irony abounds in warfare.
Nah man, the guy is right, simps are mostly mocked because they idolize women in an almost unbelievable way. The whole "SIMP" term is actually an acronym for "Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pussy". The fact that they get pissed when they discover their "idol" is already taken stems from the destruction of the fantasy he has in his mind, and a grown-ass man having a fantasy for someone that doesn't know him and doesn't give a shit about him either is fucking hilarious TBH.

Based.

Based.

Last edited: