Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As it turns out, Cucktears doesn't follow their own advice

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
"Take a shower, sweaty."

You see if a woman doesn't shower or shave or take care of herself it's ok because she's depressed and her boyfriend doesn't even mind (teehee). But if a guy forgets to shave once while trying to maintain the peaces of his sanity in a world that has no sympathy for him he's a filthy neckbeard.

lol we could post anything and they'll believe it. i have never showered once in 24 years.

her boyfriend doesn't even mind
Yeah, I don't buy that. He's probably lying through his teeth because this crusty gargoyle is his only option.

You see if a woman doesn't shower or shave or take care of herself it's ok because she's depressed and her boyfriend doesn't even mind (teehee). But if a guy forgets to shave once while trying to maintain the peaces of his sanity in a world that has no sympathy for him he's a filthy neckbeard.

I only shower with my cum and im 12 years old.

Wow,me too.Just spray dat juicy protein all over myself and rub it on my skin.Not having to get out of bed is a big advantage of this method.

I shower probably 3 times a week.