Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting as incels we deserve benefits poorcels get in here

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
as incels we should get money monthly for the rest of our lives simply because were at a natural disadvantage due to our looks
we should get benefits at least just like native americans do
our ancestors killed them but its not like i did and those people are dead
however WE are alive and were SUFFERING
i hate when normies say life isnt fair you gotta deal with the cards youre dealt
how bout no and FUCK YOU :lasereyes: you fuckers dont know shit
if life is unfair lets try to at least make it more fair and should start by giving us benefits and money
and maybe ill stop complaining as fucking much and maybe every now and then ill partake in society

I am planning to get some NETTbux, I have to register with a doctor though and thats a pain I cba with that shit. I never been to a dcotor my entire life its a waste of time going to dctors bunch of pajeet niggers will give me ibuprofen or some other bs drug and tell me to fuck off wast eof time mfkers

I am planning to get some NETTbux, I have to register with a doctor though and thats a pain I cba with that shit. I never been to a dcotor my entire life its a waste of time going to dctors bunch of pajeet niggers will give me ibuprofen or some other bs drug and tell me to fuck off wast eof time mfkers
yea getting neetbux looks quite the process and i agree on the doctor shit
they are smug cunts too

yea getting neetbux looks quite the process and i agree on the doctor shit
they are smug cunts too
I might as well do it.

Having to work is exhausting. Besides what am I working for anyway, why should I contribute to this cuck society. I should become a leech and make normie taxes work for me instead.

I might as well do it.

Having to work is exhausting. Besides what am I working for anyway, why should I contribute to this cuck society. I should become a leech and make normie taxes work for me instead.
:feelsYall:

I might as well do it.

just me walking up to my gas station is exhausting
its a 1 mile walk there and 1 mile back
im not young anymore and im tired of fucking commuting
i just wanna order food and sit at home all day
ive been active for 24 years of my life
im done
over it
leave the wagecucking to the ones who wanna do it

Not gonna happen, no one gives a shit. Look at homeless men, not profitable. Jews would rather you're dead than allow you to live free, UBI won't happen as they stand to gain nothing.

Not gonna happen, no one gives a shit. Look at homeless men, not profitable. Jews would rather you're dead than allow you to live free, UBI won't happen as they stand to gain nothing.
yeah i really hate kikes tbh
i got into looking into them last year when the whole kanye thing happened

were fucked

yeah i really hate kikes tbh
i got into looking into them last year when the whole kanye thing happened

were fucked
One of the biggest blights on this planet & they're not above throwing their own lower ranks under the bus to push victim status, always meddling & scheming. Got most fooled, trick ppl into thinking they're whites & reduce the value of life to nothing more than money.

One of the biggest blights on this planet & they're not above throwing their own lower ranks under the bus to push victim status, always meddling & scheming. Got most fooled, trick ppl into thinking they're whites & reduce the value of life to nothing more than money.

and seeing how every pride is fine except white pride
it made me realize somethings up

I made a post about that a few months ago and i fully agree. Monthly welfare for unattarctive men or financing their plastic surgeries they need to increase their chances of finding a partner