Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As I predicted: ITicks completely taking things way too seriously.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
Screen Shot 2019 10 10 at 62913 PM

I dont care about Incel Tears. They fail to realize that they are just using words on a screen and they have shit to lose. While incels have nothing to lose.

Actions speak louder than words.

Roasties suck

I don't care about Incel Tears. They fail to realize that they are just using words on a screen and they have shit to lose. While incels have nothing to lose.

You don't care about them? Good response. Most of the users on there are neutered soyboys and angry feminists who lost the Tumblr-4Chan war of 2014. I care about my life, health & my freedom while they care about frivious things such as Fortnite, Apex, cats, Nintendo and the next BDSM session with their tranny mistress.

I dont care about Incel Tears. They fail to realize that they are just using words on a screen and they have shit to lose. While incels have nothing to lose.

I care for IT. I feel pity for them, the same way that I feel pity for the brainwashed members of authoritarian countries. They've fallen for the propaganda spread by powers, entities and individuals who seek only to suppress and exploit them.

What's an ITick?

That single gray star.

Probably a false flag imposed on us anyways.