Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As I get older foids who are in their prime look more and more like kids and foids who are past their prime are...past their prime

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I'm about to turn 38 next year and this is one thought that constantly crosses my mind as I'm going about my day to day. The foids who are in their prime (18 - 25) look more and more like kids every week that I get older meaning that the only way I would land one of them would be if I was some 38 year old gigachad, never mind an incel because even average guys and below are completely off the radar of girls at that age in the vast majority of cases when you are in your 30s.

Girls who are heading out of their prime (26 - 28) are in the last chance saloon for Chad Chasing so are usually trying to hunt for Chads or trying to make it work with a Chad/Thug who is only using them as a short term fuck partner before tossing them or if they are actually a Becky/Stacey they are well and truly settled with some Chad/Chadlite at this age and again are out of reach for most men anyway.

And women who are above 28 look fucking stale in most cases. Coupled with the fact that age makes them lose looks points in general the simple fact that they look OLD just makes them look worse. Dry skin, crows feet, tits going south, arse disappearing. Multiply this many times over when most of them get to my actual age that I am now. As soon as a woman has lost that youthful glow then even if she was interested in me (or more like pretending to be) it would blatantly look like she just desperately needed a roommate/betabux.

And even then the only thing she would be able to realistically offer me is occasional sex, which brings me to my next point...my fucking sex drive is going down now too as I get older so even that I'm not lusting for any more. I sometimes stop mid-jerk these days realising I don't actually need it.

So essentially unless you are scoring when you are in your teens and 20s every age group of foid is either off limits or looks like shit until you eventually lose your sex drive anyway...what a fucking world :kys:

And women who are above 28 look fucking stale in most cases.
Age 22 is the last good one for a foid. They age like shit then

Last edited:
Age 22 is the last good one for a foid. They age like shit after that age.
Ye personally I think after 22 - 23 it hits them and they lose a point. And when you take into account most foids are 4s, 5s and 6s then you basically have a bunch of ugly to average at best hypergamous cunts
I'll give you a chance to explain that, sport. But make it good otherwise I'll turn you upside down and pound you into the ground like a fucking tent peg...go.

Ye personally I think after 22 - 23 it hits them and they lose a point. And when you take into account most foids are 4s, 5s and 6s then you basically have a bunch of ugly to average at best hypergamous cunts
totally agree lol

Aging is scary... how do you cope in your daily life? I'm in mid 20s and it's not looking great..

To me foids who are 10-15 look prime to me. Afterwards everyone else just looks old to me. I am attracted towards adults who maintained their neoteny. But this is rare and fleeting.

Aging is scary... how do you cope in your daily life? I'm in mid 20s and it's not looking great..
Basically by giving up to be honest and just focusing on other things like career, games in my spare time etc plus the fact that I am out of foid infested environments now helps a lot as I work from home most of the time.

I think the reason it is hard in your 20s is because you are constantly in environments where you are expected to be fucking girls left and right and everyone is bragging about girls they fucked/are dating etc.

My personal belief is what we all should be taught as young men is :-
  • Go out there while you are young and see what sort of reaction you get from girls to see if you meet the standard or not - clubs, bars, stuff like that. Not being a pick up artist or any shit like that, just going out generally. Do this for a year or so at most. If they ignore you, are disgusted by you or outright reject you many times over during this period then there is your answer
  • After you have done the above, disregard women completely and stay the fuck away from them otherwise they will just bring you pain. They are now not for you and will constantly be a source of pain for you and will make you hate yourself more and more with each interaction. Try to build your life in a way that keeps you separate from this source of pain whenever realistically possible e.g. learn a skill that lets you work from home, need to get a train? Learn to drive instead etc etc
That is just what helps me at least.
To me foids who are 10-15 look prime to me. Afterwards everyone else just looks old to me. I am attracted towards adults who maintained their neoteny. But this is rare and fleeting.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yogurt is healthy

no one aint gonna like me anyway no point bothering with these thoughts:feelsXmas:

I'm attracted only to females in their 30s and 40s that i find attractive

lolipilled again :feelsohgod:

I'm about to turn 38 next year and this is one thought that constantly crosses my mind as I'm going about my day to day. The foids who are in their prime (18 - 25)
15-25 is prime, not just 18-25.
Girls who are heading out of their prime (26 - 28) are in the last chance saloon for Chad Chasing so are usually trying to hunt for Chads or trying to make it work with a Chad/Thug who is only using them as a short term fuck partner before tossing them or if they are actually a Becky/Stacey they are well and truly settled with some Chad/Chadlite at this age and again are out of reach for most men anyway.
They can be in their 40s and still get a chad, this is juggernaut law.

:feelsYall: schizo thread

• Go out there while you are young and see what sort of reaction you get from girls to see if you meet the standard or not - clubs, bars, stuff like that. Not being a pick up artist or any shit like that, just going out generally. Do this for a year or so at most. If they ignore you, are disgusted by you or outright reject you many times over during this period then there is your answer
  • After you have done the above, disregard women completely and stay the fuck away from them otherwise they will just bring you pain. They are now not for you and will constantly be a source of pain for you and will make you hate yourself more and more with each interaction. Try to build your life in a way that keeps you separate from this source of pain whenever realistically possible e.g. learn a skill that lets you work from home, need to get a train? Learn to drive instead etc etc
That is just what helps me at least.

giphy.gif
Yes, this true. That's a rational course of action. I'm 35. I studied humanities, so a heavily femoid-infested area, and no nothing. At age 21 I knew it was Game Over for me and I began looking for options to have myself chemically neutered. The meds didn't work out eventually, but it was worth trying.

Now it's already much easier for me: I still have a relatively high sex drive, but I don't really need to fap every day. It's so fun to look at the FB profiles of ugly foids who didn't even "friendzone" me but discarded as some human filth back in college. They look like shit now.

:feelsYall: schizo thread
You still larping as an Incel you coward? Thought you'd been exposed and fucked off back to IT months ago :feelsseriously:
Yes, this true. That's a rational course of action. I'm 35. I studied humanities, so a heavily femoid-infested area, and no nothing. At age 21 I knew it was Game Over for me and I began looking for options to have myself chemically neutered. The meds didn't work out eventually, but it was worth trying.

Now it's already much easier for me: I still have a relatively high sex drive, but I don't really need to fap every day. It's so fun to look at the FB profiles of ugly foids who didn't even "friendzone" me but discarded as some human filth back in college. They look like shit now.
Jeez man that sounds scary. I'm not sure I'd go that far but sometimes I think it'd be great to detach ourselves from our sex drive.

True man. Looking back to the girls I went to school/college with I now realise 99% of them weren't even that nice to look at to begin with but now they are sour as fuck. If they were offering a one night stand I'd accept but beyond that isn't worth zip in my opinion.

Last edited:
You still larping as an Incel you coward? Thought you'd been exposed and fucked off back to IT months ago :feelsseriously:

Jeez man that sounds scary. I'm not sure I'd go that far but sometimes I think it'd be great to detach ourselves from our sex drive.

True man. Looking back to the girls I went to school/college with I now realise 99% of them weren't even that nice to look at to begin with but now they are sour as fuck. If they were offering a one night stand I'd accept but beyond that isn't worth zip in my opinion.
whats your deal you donkey? care to explain how ive been exposed?

I'm about to turn 38 next year and this is one thought that constantly crosses my mind as I'm going about my day to day. The foids who are in their prime (18 - 25) look more and more like kids every week that I get older meaning that the only way I would land one of them would be if I was some 38 year old gigachad, never mind an incel because even average guys and below are completely off the radar of girls at that age in the vast majority of cases when you are in your 30s.

And women who are above 28 look fucking stale in most cases. Coupled with the fact that age makes them lose looks points in general the simple fact that they look OLD just makes them look worse. Dry skin, crows feet, tits going south, arse disappearing. Multiply this many times over when most of them get to my actual age that I am now. As soon as a woman has lost that youthful glow then even if she was interested in me (or more like pretending to be) it would blatantly look like she just desperately needed a roommate/betabux.

And even then the only thing she would be able to realistically offer me is occasional sex, which brings me to my next point...my fucking sex drive is going down now too as I get older so even that I'm not lusting for any more. I sometimes stop mid-jerk these days realising I don't actually need it.

So essentially unless you are scoring when you are in your teens and 20s every age group of foid is either off limits or looks like shit until you eventually lose your sex drive anyway...what a fucking world :kys:
You are running out of options in other words.

Age 22 is the last good one for a foid. They age like shit then
yet they are distracted with uni/careerism in their most FERTILE years. Fuck this gay earth and burgerland

Basically by giving up to be honest and just focusing on other things like career, games in my spare time etc plus the fact that I am out of foid infested environments now helps a lot as I work from home most of the time.

I think the reason it is hard in your 20s is because you are constantly in environments where you are expected to be fucking girls left and right and everyone is bragging about girls they fucked/are dating etc.

That is just what helps me at least
This is a great post. Yeah, I wonder how my life will turn out.
This is a great post. Yeah, I wonder how my life will turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back