Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As I come in terms with my inceldom, I've been finding black women more and more attractive

Tjaldur

Tjaldur

I'm so sad
★★★
Shameful to admit, I've been finding black girls really attractive lately. Their skin color have an intrinsic shine like dark chocolate milk and their faces have an animal like charm to them.

Anyone else feel the same?

Last edited:
You can date my cousin, she's 5'8 though.

Jfl at you, cuck. Sheboons are anything but "charming"

"animal like charm" is kind of an oxymoron don't you think? :feelswhat:

Last edited:
The problem with people in general is obesity. Black women are attractive it's just that obesity at higher rates. How many of them have natural hair?

Big nigger women are like silverback gorillas. Planet of the appe type shit :whatfeels:

I diagnose you with jungle fever, many such cases.

honestly i've found a good few attractive

Good for you. Soon you're going to be a full-fledged human being instead of merely an underdeveloped stinky Phillistine and realize all those traits are finite and irrelevant.

Sometimes I even forget I have a body for being on my mind all the time, thus people transcend body and I view them based on their values (souls). On my way to be completely unphazed by looks at will.

gotta be able to deal with her thug family though. also she will definitely wear the pants in your relationship

Inceldom Discussion

Why dont you date her?:feelsaww: How close cousin?
She's my Half- Cousin. I would kinda fuck her, but she's been going through a Tomboy phase lately, and I'm not into tomboys.

She's my Half- Cousin. I would kinda fuck her, but she's been going through a Tomboy phase lately, and I'm not into tomboys.
Shes not an tomboy when shes naked.:panties:

Big nigger women are like silverback gorillas.
That's what's been making my body feel warm and fuzzy on the inside when seeing them. It must be the primitive trait still inside me being unfolded back many evolutions after being rejected and avoided from normal foids.

Ytthumb
maxresdefault.jpg
d6636739370cc6c72d611ef5f3b0ed54

Black foids are proven to be the most brutal.

Have you seen Twitter lately?

Black women are size queens
I love big asses. Unfortunately they don't like small dick skinny short incels like me.

Last edited:
That must have been hard to explain.:feelshaha:
I woke up feeling horny in the middle of the night, so I started wanking it. In the morning, she told me that she saw me touching myself, but I tried to deny it lol.

It's common to have your sexuality become more and more deviant as you dive deeper into inceldom.

Jfl at you, cuck. Sheboons are anything but "charming"

"animal like charm" is kind of an oxymoron don't you think? :feelswhat:
Hook me up with your cousins

Black foids have better bodies than whites in my opinion

Good for you. Soon you're going to be a full-fledged human being instead of merely an underdeveloped stinky Phillistine
:lul:
Sometimes I even forget I have a body for being on my mind all the time, thus people transcend body and I view them based on their values (souls). On my way to be completely unphazed by looks at will.
Interesting. You're only limited to your own mind and your knowledge of them is limited to the conditions of knowing. It will be difficult to come to a state where you can judge purely of one's soul.

Though it's pretty easy to see through black women, they are loud and open about their opinions.

Last edited:
Hook me up with your cousins
I would if I could but most of my family lives in France so I don't really know them

Also would you mind if I changed my avi to Guts bhai?... :feelstrash:

Last edited:
I would if I could but most of my family lives in France so I don't really know them

Also would you mind if I changed my avi to Guts bhai?... :feelstrash:
Sure go ahead. More berserkcels the better

Welcome to the club :feelsthink:

Black women have chunky spoiled chocolate milk in their utters. :feelspuke:

Shameful to admit, I've been finding black girls really attractive lately. Their skin color have an intrinsic shine like dark chocolate milk and their faces have an animal like charm to them.

Anyone else feel the same?

Sure, if they look like Rihanna, yeah game on bro

I've been thinking pretty much the same thing, but I wasn't sure if I should've made a post about it myself.

Sheboons are ugly to me.

black females are repulsive, they require near perfect bodies to even register on a sexual level. black facial features, black skin, black hair. all inferior to asian and caucasian characteristics.

I have nothing but rage towards whites who reproduce with blacks, regardless of their gender. Quadroons like me live a life of perpetual agony thanks to the sins of our parents. I cant take it anymore.

I think black is a good shade of skin. I think the less bulky black foids are hot too, but I am not into thick foids, might be because I am skinny as fuck. I might consider the proposal of a thick foids if they meet my other criteria though (as if a foid would propose to me lmao).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back